Let's see those desktops (rev 3.0)

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 329 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
skylineGTR_guy
my latest photoshop creation/desktop

That is freaky. YOu should try refining it even more by adjusting the saturation and color balance and crap and submit it to deviantArt

summerbk.jpg

12.jpg

I sat in the coupe version of one of these yesterday (with a manual tranny), and now I'm completely obsessed with this car.

daan

Cmon, where's the 1600x1200? Just joking, mate, those are super cool pictures. Those cameras are so quick, too, I wonder how big the lense is to let enough light in!

Here's my current Josie Maran one, when I'm in Gnome. When I switch to KDE, I have a rotating wallpaper list of probably 30 pictures at least.

josiedesktop.jpg

http://img76.exs.cx/img76/9219/josiedesktop.jpg
1600x1200 desktop, downscaled the picture to 1024x768 so you buggers won't have to scroll sideways.

PunkRock
There, you'll all be happy with the title now?
Thanks, PR! :) It looks better.

I just have a black background right now, and the same old Royal Blue Theme...

Slip's Desktop

The only difference is it now sports a matching dark gray taskbar from Whistl3r's creation. I've just been too lazy to update the DA image.

AIM name removed to protect the innocent.

It is linked VM. Just click it. Or if you mean the link to the original picture it is in the Aston Martin S thread somewhere.

I just found it in the thread Blackbird was talking about. Thanks anyways. :)

I'll be keeping my current one for awhile. ;)

rjensen11
Dude, H2's are pieces of crap. If you go for something with the name Hummer in it, get a real one, not some POS on a pickup chassis

I'm talking about the women, dumb****. Who need's a truck when you can have that nice of a ride. ;);)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back