Let's see those desktops (rev 4.0)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 11,083 comments
  • 786,702 views
What app is the Mario icon?

http://louiemantia.com/icon/superpapermario.html

Oh and nice default trash icon. :p

I like mine.


emot-frogbon.gif
 
You didn't say what app it is for.
 
Have you bought it yet CD? My friend just got it last night and I played for 20 mins, really good imo 👍
 
Litestep shell with the Obsidian theme, if I'm correct.

We have a winner!

It has its quirks with my nvidia drivers, but it is by far the best setup I have ever used for dual monitors. The seperate bars for each screen, along with the Linux like right click anywhere on the desktop for a start bar just work well.

I have a thread on Litestep over here, though it is a bit dead atm (like most threads I start :dopey: )

Post in there if you have trouble when/if you decide to try it out.
 
This week's:





torrents FTW!
 
Yeuch. Alienware theme. :yuck:
 
i'm a theme Noob. :)
 
Thanks for ruining my down-grade of GV....

Spoil Sport...


:D Anyway back to what this thread was started for.
 
Sorry to interrupt, but this IS what the thread is for, as Only_in_f1 said...

SU-47_1601.jpg


It's my avatar as well.
 
Mmm...Ferrari :dopey:

fezzazn9.jpg


Thumbnail Linking To Full Size:
 
I had the Go! theme for a while, but I can't find it anywhere. Have a look into it, it's really cool.
 
I had the Go! theme for a while, but I can't find it anywhere. Have a look into it, it's really cool.

Yeah, that's the one with the sidebar-thingie, right?
 
I just love retina burn.
 
Too lazy to post the actual desktop.

(I'm the one shooting :D; in-fact this was one of my first halo 3 games and it was my first ever halo match without dieing, embarassing I know.)

 
Back