Let's see those desktops (rev 4.0)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 11,083 comments
  • 786,664 views
It's Chicago. The picture was taken from the top of the Sears Tower.
 
Racer, what OS do you use because honestly, that has to be the ugliest looking OS theme I have ever seen :yuck:
 
Racer, what OS do you use because honestly, that has to be the ugliest looking OS theme I have ever seen :yuck:

You see that little Windows logo in the bottom left? I'm not sure, but I think it's only used in Windows.
 
You see that little Windows logo in the bottom left? I'm not sure, but I think it's only used in Windows.

I know it is Windows, i'm just wondering which one. Out of all the OS's that i've had (95, 98, ME, XP) Ive never seen that horrid theme before
 
I know it is Windows, i'm just wondering which one. Out of all the OS's that i've had (95, 98, ME, XP) Ive never seen that horrid theme before

Yeah, I think it's XP. But I agree, that theme looks like something only a mother could love.
 
Yeah, I think it's XP. But I agree, that theme looks like something only a mother could love.

Even Bill wouldn't think twice about dis-owning that.
 
I don't think that has anything to do with the Mac, Matt :lol:
 
Yeah, I think it's XP. But I agree, that theme looks like something only a mother TunerVisioN could love.

getmecoat.gif
 
You Mac noobs. Jon's too cocky now!

I think the disowning of that... theme.. which I use loosely, is really not that hard to figure it.

It makes baby Jesus cry, and then his eyes burn out. Honest, scout's honor.
 
Judging by the text, It looks like Win98 with a ****-tastic color job, but the recycle bin says XP.
 
Judging by the text, It looks like Win98 with a ****-tastic color job, but the recycle bin says XP.

You can revert XP back the NT look, and then manually set all the colors as well. Thus that...
 
Ugh... I knew you could go back to the Win2k look, but I didn't know you could still change the colors :sick:
 
Racer, what OS do you use because honestly, that has to be the ugliest looking OS theme I have ever seen :yuck:
Windows XP, I don't care about the theme as long as it gets the job done and somewhat matches.
EWillis
Yeah, I think it's XP. But I agree, that theme looks like something only TunerVisioN could love.
WTF. Do you honestly think I waste all my time on a theme?
 
Windows XP, I don't care about the theme as long as it gets the job done and somewhat matches.WTF. Do you honestly think I waste all my time on a theme?

But that green doesn't match... its just lots of Neon green. Retina burning green.

Blues, black and darker earth tones are much easier on the eyes for longer term use. Its why I haven't had anything but blue and black wall papers for the last 4 years, along with themes.
 
^ I can't stand more than 5 sec ... my eyes!
 
Did you blind fold yourself before switching to that setup and resolution? Because I would have to...
 
looks like quite a rainy day with the picture flipped so its a negative....but what do i know...NOT MUCH:sly:

Whatever it is, i saved it because it's awesome
 
It's an HDR image of what looks to be a wet parking lot. It looks very familiar, check interfacelift.com for it
 
Thanks. :) Until I saw that bigger resolution I thought it was a video game of some sort.

Heres mine since just before Halo 3's release:
 
KaChow!

I +Rep'd SkylineObsession for such a nice pic. :)
 
Back