Let's see those desktops (rev 4.0)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 11,083 comments
  • 786,083 views
Is FLCL a good series? I've heard a lot of positive things about it. I'm still finishing up Neon Genesis Evangelion and I'd like to get into something new.
It's pretty messed up. Funny sometimes, but mostly just messed up.
 

Listening to Electroma OST by Daft Punk, fits perfectly.
 
She looks even better in real life. I met her in person at a car show:dopey:amazing

i'm...going...to....stab...........u
*IM BEING OVERSARCASTIC*
but......:grumpy:
 
Seems I didn't stick with my old desktop for long.

New:
 
item


:D
 
saw this car parked out in the streets a few days ago, and I wanted it as my wallpaper :dopey:

 

Hey look, last.FM fan ;) I've got it setup so I can stream stuff through my iPod touch's wifi now. Quite handy for looking stuff up and finding similar music when in the mood.
 
I really should get myself a Mac (or a better monitor) if I want to keep my standards up... :indiff:

clipboard01zw0.jpg

This time, I did install stackdock to make it look more nicer. :D
 
Dude, you even have a Mac background.


edit: Nice and clean;


Autobots, roll out!

 
Courtesy of *Mclaren*'s photo

mydesktop.jpg
 
2253651704_7f79ba70fa.jpg
 
Hey look, last.FM fan ;) I've got it setup so I can stream stuff through my iPod touch's wifi now. Quite handy for looking stuff up and finding similar music when in the mood.
Really now? I think you'll have to show me. :)
 
Back