Let's see those desktops (rev 4.0)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 11,083 comments
  • 786,109 views
i found this last night.
my.php
[/URL][/IMG]
i wish that i had a mac.
(those little white lines over the last names are for security reasons.)
 
Well A small change.

 
Could I get the original?


Also, I see you're using Reason, done any recordings?
 
zoxxy, I dig that icon layout (and the wallpaper :D ), so I had to do it myself. 👍

picture1pd6.png
 
I got a little tired of GTI's so I browsed around and found this:

desktopnf7.jpg


The original can be found here.
 
That shot gives me a headache. Quickly. I only had it on my d-top for about 3 minutes.

And I second the request for the original Moon pic please. :D
 
I will post the moon pic later.

@ Zoxxy

yeh ive done a few recordings, check out the "original GTP music" thread over in the music section.

Well as requested the original moon pic.

LINK

I cant remember where i got it from but if i do i will point you guys in the right place. The image is 2560*1600 at 240dpi.

enjoy.
 
That shot gives me a headache. Quickly. I only had it on my d-top for about 3 minutes.

It's probably better on the 17 inch screen because you can't see all of it at the same time. I got a little motion sick pretty quickly after looking at the pic I posted.
 
My background:
eekmovinghf5.gif

^yes, this picture as tiled background :)

Code:
[img]http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/1853/eekmovinghf5.gif[/img][img]http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/1853/eekmovinghf5.gif[/img][img]http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/1853/eekmovinghf5.gif[/img][img]http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/1853/eekmovinghf5.gif[/img][img]http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/1853/eekmovinghf5.gif[/img][img]http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/1853/eekmovinghf5.gif[/img][img]http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/1853/eekmovinghf5.gif[/img][img]http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/1853/eekmovinghf5.gif[/img][img]http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/1853/eekmovinghf5.gif[/img][img]http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/1853/eekmovinghf5.gif[/img][img]http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/1853/eekmovinghf5.gif[/img][img]http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/1853/eekmovinghf5.gif[/img][img]http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/1853/eekmovinghf5.gif[/img][img]http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/1853/eekmovinghf5.gif[/img][img]http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/1853/eekmovinghf5.gif[/img][img]http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/1853/eekmovinghf5.gif[/img][img]http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/1853/eekmovinghf5.gif[/img][img]http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/1853/eekmovinghf5.gif[/img][img]http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/1853/eekmovinghf5.gif[/img][img]http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/1853/eekmovinghf5.gif[/img][img]http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/1853/eekmovinghf5.gif[/img][img]http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/1853/eekmovinghf5.gif[/img][img]http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/1853/eekmovinghf5.gif[/img][img]http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/1853/eekmovinghf5.gif[/img][img]http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/1853/eekmovinghf5.gif[/img][img]http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/1853/eekmovinghf5.gif[/img][img]http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/1853/eekmovinghf5.gif[/img][img]http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/1853/eekmovinghf5.gif[/img][img]http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/1853/eekmovinghf5.gif[/img][img]http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/1853/eekmovinghf5.gif[/img][img]http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/1853/eekmovinghf5.gif[/img][img]http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/1853/eekmovinghf5.gif[/img][img]http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/1853/eekmovinghf5.gif[/img][img]http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/1853/eekmovinghf5.gif[/img][img]http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/1853/eekmovinghf5.gif[/img][img]http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/1853/eekmovinghf5.gif[/img][img]http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/1853/eekmovinghf5.gif[/img]
[img]http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/1853/eekmovinghf5.gif[/img][img]http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/1853/eekmovinghf5.gif[/img][img]http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/1853/eekmovinghf5.gif[/img][img]http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/1853/eekmovinghf5.gif[/img][img]http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/1853/eekmovinghf5.gif[/img][img]http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/1853/eekmovinghf5.gif[/img][img]http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/1853/eekmovinghf5.gif[/img][img]http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/1853/eekmovinghf5.gif[/img][img]http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/1853/eekmovinghf5.gif[/img][img]http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/1853/eekmovinghf5.gif[/img][img]http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/1853/eekmovinghf5.gif[/img][img]http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/1853/eekmovinghf5.gif[/img][img]http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/1853/eekmovinghf5.gif[/img][img]http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/1853/eekmovinghf5.gif[/img][img]http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/1853/eekmovinghf5.gif[/img][img]http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/1853/eekmovinghf5.gif[/img][img]http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/1853/eekmovinghf5.gif[/img][img]http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/1853/eekmovinghf5.gif[/img][img]http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/1853/eekmovinghf5.gif[/img][img]http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/1853/eekmovinghf5.gif[/img][img]http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/1853/eekmovinghf5.gif[/img][img]http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/1853/eekmovinghf5.gif[/img][img]http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/1853/eekmovinghf5.gif[/img][img]http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/1853/eekmovinghf5.gif[/img][img]http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/1853/eekmovinghf5.gif[/img][img]http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/1853/eekmovinghf5.gif[/img][img]http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/1853/eekmovinghf5.gif[/img][img]http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/1853/eekmovinghf5.gif[/img][img]http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/1853/eekmovinghf5.gif[/img][img]http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/1853/eekmovinghf5.gif[/img][img]http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/1853/eekmovinghf5.gif[/img][img]http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/1853/eekmovinghf5.gif[/img][img]http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/1853/eekmovinghf5.gif[/img][img]http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/1853/eekmovinghf5.gif[/img][img]http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/1853/eekmovinghf5.gif[/img][img]http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/1853/eekmovinghf5.gif[/img][img]http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/1853/eekmovinghf5.gif[/img]
 
item


Just got an OSX taskbar skin for windowblinds..... :D
 
Back