Let's see those desktops (rev 4.0)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 11,083 comments
  • 786,607 views
And pull up to parties in it and cause all your friends to freak out.
 
How does that work for you? :sick:

Well its an azn thing.... ;)
(actually, even if I tell you, you wouldn't believe me or think that im weird.... :nervous:)
Here's my new wallpaper :)

clipboard01yx8.jpg
 
Niiiice! Pick up the chicks in style. :cool:


Hells yeah.


And pull up to parties in it and cause all your friends to freak out.


The exact reason I want one with the spotlight and the pushbar on the front. I might add a few extra things too. ;)
 
The exact reason I want one with the spotlight and the pushbar on the front. I might add a few extra things too. ;)
Yeah, that'll be real funny right up until they tell you that they flushed all their "stuff" down the toilet.:lol:
 
I put this one up on my Windows desktop a little while ago...



I guess my parents are looking pretty seriously at getting one.
 
Click for bigger image.​

My first desktop screenshot on my new computer!
 
Hurray for OS X! Now ditch MSN messenger and get Adium. ;)
 
Yeah, I just sent his mum “the list”, including the bit about Adium. ;)
 
Could you post the original for me? Pweeeez?

Click.

Also, I'm pretty happy with MSN for now, I don't need anything fancy, I just want to talk to my friends and Blake.
 
My first desktop screenshot on my new computer!

Damn you..... wait until I get my MacBookPro in 3 years time! :grumpy:
Nice wallpaper Jack, the contrast between the R8's are similarly striking...... :drool:
 
Serge - Is it me, or are your wallpapers getting a bit lame lately?
 
86514187wc2.jpg
 
Coolest desktop ever....got original?
 


:drool:​
 
Film related one from me, this is a modified poster from the film.

 
Back