Let's see those desktops (rev 4.0)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 11,083 comments
  • 786,694 views
​

Similar to my previous desktop, this ones much better though:tup:
 
​
 
Ava, my GSD and my wallpaper.

IMG_1443.jpg
 
New wallpaper. Got this one off of Google.

Click for bigger image.
​
 
What did you type to find that?
 
What did you type to find that?

Well, I was in need of a cartoon wallpaper, something fun looking, so I searched "Widescreen vector wallpaper".
 
lp640ot2.jpg

Credit goes to TVR&Ferrari_Fan for the work. 👍 (too bad its in 16:9 :guilty:)​
 
New wallpaper. Got this one off of Google.

Click for bigger image.
​

Thats one of David Lanham's vectors, he was mentioned like 17 posts ago. http://dlanham.com/art/mmhunt/

My new desktop.


EDIT: Its a bit different now, I didn't realize there was a black border on it, so I cropped that, then cropped a lot of the right side of the picture so it would actually fit my screen without major stretching.
 
Hmmm... you wouldn't happen to know where that pic was taken, CDailey?
Reminds me of somewhere I've been.. but I can't quite place it.
 
The description on interfacelift.com says

Durdle Door is one of the most photographed landmarks along the Jurassic Coast. This rock arch in the sea was formed as a result of the softer rocks being eroded away behind the hard limestones, allowing the sea to punch through them. Eventually the arch will collapse to leave a sea stack such as those that can be seen at Ladram Bay in East Devon.
 
How did you get those stats in your menubar?
 
Back to a Crown Vic wallpaper. Cobra wheels, turbo charged 340rwhp and full of sexy. :D

picture1ei4.jpg
 
Here is my current one:

screenhunter05may132108ub6.jpg
 
Back