Let's see those desktops (rev 4.0)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 11,083 comments
  • 786,094 views


Still running XP but only for now. Hopefully sometime soon I'll be able to upgrade to 7.
 
So I kinda like to play racing games sometimes..... :lol:


2304201wallpaper.jpg
 
This has been my desktop image for a week or so...

Bugatti-EB-16-4-Veyron-engine-study-1280x960.jpg
 
I like clean desktops. I'm getting there. As for the wallpaper, :O

Untitled.jpg
 
Oh yeahhh.. Yuri is by far my favorite.
 
Trying something more minimal. But most likely temporary.
k1q5o9.jpg
 
Where do you get that amazing clock / system performance display from?
 
So I kinda like to play racing games sometimes..... :lol:

Nice! 👍 How did you get those game covers along the bottom?, i'd like to be able to launch my games like that. :)
 
Nice! 👍 How did you get those game covers along the bottom?, i'd like to be able to launch my games like that. :)

Thanks :cheers: I used Rocketdock and about 5 minutes of google searching to get covers. Then a few more minutes of Photoshop work to ensure all covers are the same dimensions.
 
Thanks :cheers: I used Rocketdock and about 5 minutes of google searching to get covers. Then a few more minutes of Photoshop work to ensure all covers are the same dimensions.

Thankyou! 👍 I wasn't expecting it to be as simple as that. :lol:
 
I start to feel compelled to do something like that, except with silhouette icons.
 
Changed my wallpaper somewhat like yesterday...

260411.jpg

...and a wallpaper for the iPad.

85431849.jpg
 
I think I have way too much stuff on my desktop:ouch: But that's where I do all my modding work, and store my new profile pics for uploading to all my web accounts:dopey:

2cosrgh.jpg


My wallpapers are all from FlightSim X, they change every 10 seconds:D
 
And GOD created Folders, and said they helped.
 
VpQRk.jpg


Too flowery, perhaps? :lol:
 
Summer version


Click for full size
​
 
That is sexy.
 
DTHidden.JPG

DTExposed.JPG


The first picture is what it looks like normally, the second is to show RocketDock and the Task bar when I mouse over them.
I don't like icons cluttering up my desktop.


And the picture, well, that changes from time to time, this just happens to be my current choice.

And for my Motorola Droid;
AMD_Andragon.png

I made that myself out of this;
AMD_Dragon_Win7_by_rcol2.png


I think I have way too much stuff on my desktop:ouch: But that's where I do all my modding work, and store my new profile pics for uploading to all my web accounts:dopey:

*Picture*

My wallpapers are all from FlightSim X, they change every 10 seconds:D

Do you move things there intentionally, or do you do what I use to do and always think to yourself "I'll move it off the desktop later" until your desktop is completely covered in icons.
 
Last edited:
And for my Motorola Droid;
AMD_Andragon.png

I made that myself out of this;
AMD_Dragon_Win7_by_rcol2.png

HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO THE AMD DRAGON OF ALL THINGS. IT SHOULDN'T BE HOLDING ANYTHING ELSE BUT A FUSION ORB.

...uh... yeah you can ignore me
 
Do you move things there intentionally, or do you do what I use to do and always think to yourself "I'll move it off the desktop later" until your desktop is completely covered in icons.

I do that intentionally as I find it easier to work on the desktop itself:guilty:

I've done some cleanup work though, as I won't be touching those for quite some time now:sly:
 
Back