Let's see those desktops (rev 4.0)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 11,083 comments
  • 786,331 views
My latest background to show my love for the RX-7 FC3S.

snipr.jpg
 
Sorry I meant those shortcuts on the top bar.

unledsd.jpg


New one.

Wow! could you post the wallpaper of that please and what is that about is if from a movie or game or something???
 
Wow! could you post the wallpaper of that please and what is that about is if from a movie or game or something???

I believe it is from the game London Hellgate. Or Hellgate London, it has been a while since I've seen it mentioned.
 
bd3058dd.jpg
 
Last edited:
Looking more into the Marina Bay Sands since it was posted a couple days ago. Will be a vacation spot for me one day.
desktopqva.jpg
 
Looking more into the Marina Bay Sands since it was posted a couple days ago. Will be a vacation spot for me one day.
desktopqva.jpg

I am confused as hell. :scared:

Is that a fountain/spa? Relaxing or not I'd be freaking out in a location like that...there's a ledge and it overlooks the city skyline...

Me no likey da heights.
 
I am confused as hell. :scared:

Is that a fountain/spa? Relaxing or not I'd be freaking out in a location like that...there's a ledge and it overlooks the city skyline...

Me no likey da heights.

It's only the most extreme Infinity Pool in the world!


My desktop:

M3Desktop.jpg
 
I am confused as hell. :scared:

Is that a fountain/spa? Relaxing or not I'd be freaking out in a location like that...there's a ledge and it overlooks the city skyline...

Me no likey da heights.
It is the pool at the top. The ledge is the coolest thing, though there is a walkway underneath.
1.1289573158.marina-bay-sands-skypark.jpg
 
wallpaperlambo.png


Not much to say about this, but no other wallpaper describes my mood and personality better than this (old) one.
 
Here's mine:

unledft.jpg


I basically just merged a few images together and stuck the logo over the top, I didn't think it came out bad :dopey:
 
Oh look, more Hatsune Miku goodness... :p

asdwfgsehg.jpg

Changed my logon wallpaper to a Hatsune Miku picture as well... (didn't take a picture of it)
 
I call these my seven shades of awesome.
You call them my seven desktop configurations.







 
Bustin' Kamina out cuz he's cool as hell.

Screenpic2.png
 
Because Borderlands is awesome and this particular bit of artwork from the game always cracks me up.

 
Updated. I love the iPhone app, too. Incredibly chill. Especially during study sessions.

Screenpic3.png
 
The simplest desktop you'll see in a while :lol:.
Untitled-1.png


I have just put the shortcuts I actually use into the start menu (seeing as going back to the desktop to click a shortcut is no easier then 2 clicks) then pinned the ones I always use to the taskbar. I might revert back to my normal layout in the future but I will test this out.
 
Back