Let's see those desktops (rev 4.0)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 11,083 comments
  • 786,551 views
I'll post my new desktops later on today for all to see.
 
desktopzo.png

Ignore the iTunes mini player, it's not always there.

Whats all that stuff in the corner?
mail

The spirit 201 is awesome.
 
Last edited:
Just a preview of things to come......

laptopdesktop.jpg
 
I waited almost 48 hours for blue dots?
 
TB
I waited almost 48 hours for blue dots?

Yes, but I am going to post my other one which is way more epic.....(I think)
 
How do you guys get all of these clean desktops? I have at least 17 icons on Laptop, which is actually much more tidier than my PC!
 
SVX
How do you guys get all of these clean desktops? I have at least 17 icons on Laptop, which is actually much more tidier than my PC!

Remove all unused icons. Download RocketDock and put all your essential softwares icons in the dock... That should keep your desktop super clean.

If you want to add some spice to your desktop, download Rain Meter and you can add those cool looking clock, RSS feed etc.
 
SVX
How do you guys get all of these clean desktops? I have at least 17 icons on Laptop, which is actually much more tidier than my PC!

I just delete shortcuts and when I install a new program. I only allow a start up menu than the desktop.
picture.php

Mine is a bit messy right now.
 
I recognize that picture... Did you get it from Kent's Subaru desktop picture request thread?

Thanks for all of the responses everyone.
 
HhEdz.jpg


This picture does it no justice, it's a beautiful desktop on my 1080p screen. :D
 
I agree with what you said earlier. Way more awesome.
 
SVX
How do you guys get all of these clean desktops? I have at least 17 icons on Laptop, which is actually much more tidier than my PC!
I have nigh on a hundred icons, but I use Fences to hide them all and group them.


Not a desktop, but here's my phone's new lockscreen
jfdrhk.jpg
 
SVX
I recognize that picture... Did you get it from Kent's Subaru desktop picture request thread?

Thanks for all of the responses everyone.

I got it from google.
 
Wallasd.PNG
 
Back