Let's see those desktops (rev 4.0)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 11,083 comments
  • 786,565 views
desktopzr.png


I spent waay too much time trying to make it 'work' with rainmeter. :sick:​

You should make the rainmeter items blend with the guardrail. That would look awesome in my opinion.
 
You should make the rainmeter items blend with the guardrail. That would look awesome in my opinion.

I did try that for a bit but I couldn't get it to look right. :lol:
 
Is there somewhere here who has this picture in wallpaper size (my resolution is 1280*800) without any text/ads/watermarks. Can't find it anywhere. Thought I'd ask here.

rat-pack1.jpg
 
Switched my Menubar back to white, changed the iconset and added a new line in Geektool for sunrise/sunset/dawn/dusk data. Also got a badass wallpaper from one of the greatest F1 photographers around, Rainer Schlegelmilch.

screenshot20111127at004.jpg
 
Last edited:
That is :censored:ing awesome mate! :drool:

Hang about, what bridge is that in your previous post...? Looks awfully similar to one that's ten minutes down the road from me.
 
I think it's the Golden Gate bridge, although I'm not sure. I found that pictures years ago and saved it on my HDD.
 
Lol massive brain fart from me! Saw the grey bridge and sky, saw the mist, and thought "ahh it must be the forth road bridge"... I may have forgotten that photos can indeed be black and white. :lol:
Tbf though the two bridges don't look too dissimilar... :p
 
Nothing particularly special about my desktop:

screenshot.jpg
 
Are we allowed to post homescreens of our Mobile phones?
 
My desktop is cluttered lol. There was way more but I recently deleted a lot of stuff. Need a new background too, that one currently is way too blurry. You can kinda see our truck I brag about too in one of the pics, but it looks smaller dude to the toys (Honda 200X, go cart) in front of it and snow tires on it.

Most the stuff cluttering my desktop is just music, I've got over 2500 songs on my PC.

desktop.png
 
picture.php


Nice and simple all my programs are on a hidden taskbar
Press start, get it?
 
Mmm GT1...

desktopdb.png
 
Here's my Linux desktop:
cliof.png

Car is a Renault Clio V6.
 
Back