Let's see those desktops (rev 4.0)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 11,083 comments
  • 786,701 views
Our school computers have all modifications turned off. :grumpy:
 
be80bf6c.png
 

Many months on and I've finally changed my wallpaper... to another Will Hoy themed one. This Monday will mark 9 years since his death.

desktop.jpg
 
^ Good 'ol BTCC. 👍
 
Man, those cars take me back to the very first TOCA Touring Car game on the PS1!!

Loved the Honda Accords :)
 
Always adored the gold/green Peugeot 406. What Tim Harvey could have done with that car had the team had more financial clout...

I always have an old BTCC picture as a desktop but this year has been a Will Hoy special. The one where I quoted myself I had from February up until yesterday.
 
Why do people have the date and time on the wallpaper itself? How does that even work.
 
60279316.png


Was time for a change.
 
A link to the above image would be much appreciated. :D
 
Or if you follow the watermark on the page, it will take you to carwalls.com. All kinds of gorgeous eye candy for your desktop.

EDIT: In fact, already since changed it a bit, as I am hopelessly addicted.
87682238.png
 
Last edited:
They just don't make them like they used to and they just can't take them like they used to.

screenshot20111219at235.jpg
 
Dat ass.

desktopof.png
 
Here's mine

desktop2.jpg
 
Girls Generation, oh boy :dopey: :rolleyes:

Anyhow, my computer setup isn't too fancy, so here is my phone. At least what you see when its unlocked initially.

1CZWA.png
 
4r6yxt.PNG


Still getting my new system in order and personalized to my taste. Still got programs to install, plus I want a new Rainmeter config. Any suggestions?
 
Back