Let's see those desktops (rev 4.0)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 11,083 comments
  • 786,564 views
I like that, but think that it might work better if the white 'mass' was in the top right corner instead?

Don't ask me why, but everything I do tends to start bottom left and go toward the upper right. lol
 
Finally changed mine.

94977340.png
 
Thanks. 👍 Yeah it's in the usual place, pops up on mouseover.
 
Nice wall, Tommi. That's the Vantage GT4, no?

---

Mine:


EhjeU.png
 
Mine. Pretty basic but everything I need is there.

 
I love that slims! Simple and to me, very relaxing to look at. Great job on that one 👍
 
WOW, some of these are awesome. Where can I get myself a theme like this plain and simple no clock in the middle or something like Slims or the Aston Martin one those are just awesome.
Thanks
 
WOW, some of these are awesome. Where can I get myself a theme like this plain and simple no clock in the middle or something like Slims or the Aston Martin one those are just awesome.
Thanks

Firstly you'll need to download and install Rainmeter. If you want the same theme as me download Simple Media, choose you settings and auto-hide the taskbar. 👍
I'm not sure what configuration Slims is using.
 
Untitled-1.jpg


Redid my home screen thanks to Tommi's up there. Really like your clean look I tried to make the time look like as if it was just written on the wall as well with this one.
 
WOW, some of these are awesome. Where can I get myself a theme like this plain and simple no clock in the middle or something like Slims or the Aston Martin one those are just awesome.
Thanks
Mine isn't anything too advanced. It's just Rainmeter and ObjectDock with custom Rainmeter skins for a clock and weather and icons for ObjectDock.
 
Vandy matey, I love your desktop. Simple, as simple as it can get.

Hide the taskbar, people thought it would be a slideshow or something. :lol:
 
Vandy matey, I love your desktop. Simple, as simple as it can get.

Hide the taskbar, people thought it would be a slideshow or something. :lol:

Yeah, I always hide the desktop icons anymore.
 
I'd post my background, although I don't think anyone would be interested in seeing it. My background is just my favorite cartoon cats (from Pokemon) let me know if you want to see it anyways
 
gtavcfan
I'd post my background, although I don't think anyone would be interested in seeing it. My background is just my favorite cartoon cats (from Pokemon) let me know if you want to see it anyways

:lol: you don't have to ask, just throw it up here.
 
I should probably throw a screenshot from my laptop up....
 
I know I sound like a total noob here, but what programs do you guys use to do things like this, with the clock and the weather and such? I'm used to slapping a wallpaper on my desktop and moving the shortcuts around to fit the picture. :indiff:
 
6681592069_52efb939d9_b.jpg

It feels so weird seeing abandoned racetracks.

Veyron-Its rainmeter
 
SkateNj
It feels so weird seeing abandoned racetracks.

Veyron-Its rainmeter

I know we have an old oval in my hometown that my grandpa used to race on but they closed it down because it was "too loud"... One night a week in an area where there is only farms. Just brutal, they used to have big money races there too.

gtavcfan
Well, here it is:

Nothing wrong with that. Best part about desktops is that it's yours and it whatever you like looking at when you boot it up. Mine change weekly almost so I don't really know what I like to look at :lol:
 
Here's my latest desktop from my laptop. It ain't much but it suits me.

20605609.png
 
Might I ask what that ribbon and calendar are below your menu bar?
 
Back