Let's see those desktops (rev 4.0)

• Thread starter Sage
  • 11,075 comments
toyomatt84
No offense, but *yawn*. Just a little on the bland side.
Apperently a bunch of people are under the impression that eliminating their wallpapers will free up a bunch of their system resources, and quicken their overall system speed.

It saves, what, 2MB RAM, maybe? Not worth it for me.

Burnout
Apperently a bunch of people are under the impression that eliminating their wallpapers will free up a bunch of their system resources, and quicken their overall system speed.

It saves, what, 2MB RAM, maybe? Not worth it for me.
I honestly couldn't care less about the minor amount of resources saved. I just can't seem to find any decent wallpapers anymore, so I just go blank screen. 👎

Shannon
I honestly couldn't care less about the minor amount of resources saved. I just can't seem to find any decent wallpapers anymore, so I just go blank screen.
Almost solely my reason. I always have trouble finding good wallpapers. Everything does seem to be running a bit more smoother, too, which is a plus. But I'm under the same predicament as Shannon.

I'll stick with Burnout on this one. There's just way to many great wallpapers to say that you can't find a decent one. For those who are picky, I find that this list is quite sufficient for the above average wallpaper junky.

toyomatt84
I'll stick with Burnout on this one. There's just way to many great wallpapers to say that you can't find a decent one. For those who are picky, I find that this list is quite sufficient for the above average wallpaper junky.

👍 I love pixelgirlpresents.

toyomatt84
I'm just not into that sort of stuff. I rather some nice cars, something from a game I like, etc. I might go around and look for something from Family Guy, or something. Seems the best thing for me. I'm just not into that sort of thing. I'm simple, but "simple + wallpaper = looks good with my desktop" seems to be a very hard equation. :grumpy:

Me
I might go around and look for something from Family Guy, or something.
And how...

Attachments

• Desktop.JPG
    Desktop.JPG
    68.7 KB · Views: 30
Back