Let's see those desktops (rev 4.0)

• Thread starter Sage
  • 11,075 comments
5wow.gif

wow...I'm seein' a lot new faces in here o.O. I was just looking through the OLD "Let's see those Desktops rev!" thread,which was shut down AGES ago and the only person I notice in here out of the group is Viper Maniac,soooo..*waves* hey Viper,long time no see ^.^! In case nobody remembers for some ODD reason >_>;...I'm the guy from the previous Desktop thread who would only post anime chick destops ^.^;. Well,now that that's been pushed behind me as part of last year's New Year's Resolution,I have gotten rid of ALL of my Anime Chick pictures o.o. I have now been posting nothing but anime guys on my desktop. Yes,still changing my desktop every day before I go to bed XD. Well...since I visit this site every night before I go to bed now,I will be posting my desktops from now on,so...please enjoy and anybody who takes offense to my wallpapers,please block me for whatever reason,thank you *bows lightly to everyone*. Viper,that "pissed" off me is behind me now as well,so I'm not looking for quarrels anymore,hahaha..I hope we can have fun here once again everyone =^.^=! Well..to start us off,this was my wallpaper for yesterday..just before I changed it,like an hour ago ^.^. This wallpaper features probably my favorite anime characters. Fuji and Kikumaru XD! But...aaaaanyways...I hope you enjoy and welcome me back ^.^! *waves*

AE86Driver

~Ja ne~

Attachments

• My Desktop.jpg
    My Desktop.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 24
Back