Let's see those desktops (rev 4.0)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 11,083 comments
  • 787,774 views


*Disclamer*
This PC desktop is not meant to imitate, copy or look like a Mac desktop. Thank you for understanding.
 
The World's Cleanest Desktop, Just Got Cleaner.
----------------------

----------------------​
 
Wow MachOne, love the windows theme. It goes great with the wallpaper, but I spy one tiny problem: the Carwalls.com label in the bottom corner. Whip out some photoshop on that and it'd be perfect!

Oh, and what theme is that?
 
Thanks man. It looks great, especially with that wall of yours. I think that really is one of the best desktops I've seen.
 
ythankuvarymuch

:lol:

I finally figured out I can get rid of the Recycle Bin with a few right clicks :ouch: .
 
I think I've tried to get rid of that before. I couldn't figure it out, along with how the hell you guys use the "print screen" button to take a screenshot. It's baffling, so I just do this:

Here's my current wallpaper, actually one I got from Jordan's first desktop thread


Here's another pretty one; the real Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione
 
On a Windows PC:

Right Click > Arrange Icons By > Show Desktop Icons :)
 
No, those are the actual pictures. To take a screenshot you click print screen, then paste it somewhere, right? I never get the paste option.
 
No, I meant to get rid of the recycle bin :lol:.

Uncheck Show Desktop Icons.

Just press Ctrl+V in Paint after you press Print Screen. Or get IrFranView and press Ctrl+V in it (google IrFranView).
 
Fiiiiiinally!



Paint was the key, thanks.
 
desktop20060919xd8.jpg
 
What's so good about iHostPhotos? Is that how your guys get those large clickable "thumbnails"?
 
What's so good about iHostPhotos? Is that how your guys get those large clickable "thumbnails"?

Yep, the thumbnails don't look like crap. And they're more reliable.
 
My new inspiration on to get a CR-X as my first car or a CR-X as a project car in the future :D

 
Back