Let's see those desktops (rev 4.0)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 11,083 comments
  • 787,773 views
I'm pretty sure that's not a real black hole, right? I love the recycle bin in there though--it's nifty.
 


Taken by me, as you can guess.
 
Dougiemeats-- That's depressing. I just got an issue of National Geographic featuring the world's national parks and all the encroachment us peeps are causing. The front cover has a picture of mesas in Arizona. In the background, over a hill, you can see three smoke stacks sticking up and spewing steam or something.

Oh well.


TB-- Who the hell puts eyelids on a Lambo!? Seriously?
 
Dougiemeats-- That's depressing. I just got an issue of National Geographic featuring the world's national parks and all the encroachment us peeps are causing. The front cover has a picture of mesas in Arizona. In the background, over a hill, you can see three smoke stacks sticking up and spewing steam or something.

Oh well.

It's depressing, but it's the world we live in. :indiff: It's a great picture though.
 
Good picture indeed.
 
untitledme0.jpg

That is hot! :drool:You know what I'm gonna ask ;)Pleasee?
desktop20060927jp4.jpg
Picture credit: Revolution
 
TB-- Who the hell puts eyelids on a Lambo!? Seriously?


I thought something didn't look familiar in that picture. I don't think it looks bad though.
 
TS-- Who the hell puts eyelids on a Lambo!? Seriously?

IMO they look pretty good on the yellow and black ones, but they stick out too much on the blue one.
 
What the hell. You totally changed your name and avvie on me. There's no way I was imagining that GT 500 cam cover and the TB, which is very obvious. You devil! I don't believe you. Prove it.
 


Currently looking for a taskbar option with the green being the color it is in that screenshot. I edited the green start button out to make it how I'd like my actual taskbar to look like :)

Please help me find this kind of taskbar in a Windows Visual Style or Windows Blinds form, please!!
 
What the hell. You totally changed your name and avvie on me. There's no way I was imagining that GT 500 cam cover and the TB, which is very obvious. You devil! I don't believe you. Prove it.

WTF are you talking about, you have me confused with TB, I'm TS.
 
Mmm, nice. Any chance of getting the wallpaper? ;)

Out of respect for the photographer, I shouldn't freely distribute the image. But here's the link to the image if you wish to become a member to the site. :)

Look through the category, "Urban Decay." There's some great shots in there.
 
Out of respect for the photographer, I shouldn't freely distribute the image. But here's the link to the image if you wish to become a member to the site. :)

Look through the category, "Urban Decay." There's some great shots in there.
Ahh.. stock.xchng. I'm already a member there - never thought to look there for wallpaper. Great stuff. 👍
 
Ahh.. stock.xchng. I'm already a member there - never thought to look there for wallpaper. Great stuff. 👍

Great stuff indeed. I spend way too much time looking at all the pictures on there. Hopefully someday I can contribute (when I get a better camera).
 
Well, at work they lock us out from changing our desktop images.

But my uber-1337ness found a work-around. :D

So, I've been making up for lost time by using a new desktop each day - here's the ones so far:







:D
 
desktop20060930kz7.jpg


Thank you V8Power. You always have nice wallpapers - like that Nurb one too.
 


My new desktop - wallpaper is a screenshot from Google Earth, of a region in central Australia :crazy:
 
Back