Let's see those desktops (rev 4.0)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 11,083 comments
  • 787,753 views
Duċk;2450933
Windoze 98 skin + 640 x 480 wallpaper that would suck anyway even at a higher res =
puke2.gif
Well you're not a pompous, arrogant OS X user, are you.

"Clean Install."

Respect others and I'll respect you.
 
Well you're not a pompous, arrogant OS X user, are you.

"Clean Install."

Respect others and I'll respect you.

Now that was a little harsh, don't you think? I read what Duċk said as a joke, and not to be taken seriously. (as with most of his posts actually)

I may be wrong, but thats how I saw it.

gOoSe
 
Well you're not a pompous, arrogant OS X user, are you.

"Clean Install."

Respect others and I'll respect you.
(That was me.. I accidentally made that account a while ago, and at other forums my UN is generally Joel, so I have a habit of accidentally signing in with that name every now and then.)

I said that, because in my experience, he's generally an Apple imperialist. I get sick of hearing stupid, pointless comments some times.:grumpy:
 
Well you're not a pompous, arrogant OS X user, are you.

"Clean Install."

Respect others and I'll respect you.
I respect the Fresh Install part, I just think the wallpaper and theme and such should be changed to something that's not an eyesore.

EDIT: And really, I'm not some pompous, arrogant, Apple imperialist. I'm sorry if I seem like that to you, but I'm really not.
 
I don't feel like doing the uxtheme.dll patch right now, but heres a different wallpaper.

 
I wish I could patch my uxtheme.dll after upgrading to XP SP2. For some reason it keeps giving me errors. :mad:

Heres my current for now:
 
If you error out trying to install the patch, Viper_Maniac, it's probably because you didn't wait for the Windows popup (it asks you to verify that you're modifying a registered .dll). You need to wait for it to popup (it's near the end of the process).
 
Whats with this UX theme patching thing, just use windowblinds :sly:

Seriously I use it and it's great.
 
I don't feel like doing the uxtheme.dll patch right now, but heres a different wallpaper.


A MSN Security warning popped up when I clicked on your pic. Is it Debbie Harry?
 
Something different.



Whats with this UX theme patching thing, just use windowblinds :sly:

Seriously I use it and it's great.
Or save the resources and just use the skining engine XP already has...
 
Actually the latest version of windowblinds is great, really simple and uses next to no memory. I just find it easier so I guess that's why I use it :D
 
No, it's a free download.
 
Would be amusing if he downloaded that Dutch version of WinXP :odd:
 
Ehh, I've got the Dutch version of XP...


...



Oh sorry, you don't know me offcourse!

Well, I while ago, I made a post saying I moved to Norway...

Yay! Eg bur i Norge!
 
Does that make it conducive GTPlanet conversation? No, I think not.
 
Back