Let's see those desktops (rev 4.0)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 11,083 comments
  • 787,747 views
ddftp4.jpg


Interfacelift ftw. 👍
 
Awww, he's so ronery. I feew bad for that rittwe guy.
 
about:
image1we5.jpg


I want to know, if you have the YAFVC3 Final Build 1.5 thing, will it be possible to disable it for one user and keep it enabled for the other user (you know, the accounts for when you log off or switch user)
 
I don't know what you're talking about, but WindowBlinds only works for the user who downloaded it. It only affects that account.
 
Good.
I hope so.

I found another called Vista Customization 3.6
 
@Duck - Thanks.
@usedHONDA - If you use styler toolbar, when you install it I believe you have the option to have it enabled for one or all accounts on your computer.
 
Duċk;2456308
*Pumpkin Wallpaper*

Copycat! Mine's better though :p

It's at InterfaceLIFT if you want the wallpaper.

Or, go here if you want more pictures from the same photographer. If you look at some of my desktops from the past in this thread, you'll see a few of his 👍
 
No good themes at all lately on DeviantArt and some other themes + Vista wannabe's are getting old. This is the only clean theme I know of out right now:

 
Hm, that's a mighty nice desktop.



It'd be a shame if someone......used it.







:D
 
Duċk;2456396
If I were a mod, that'd be a one week ban and a slap to the face.

:grumpy: :sly:

If you were a mod, you wouldn't make those kind of grammar mistakes :p

j/k





Ciao!
 
If you were a mod, you wouldn't make those kind of grammar mistakes :p

j/k





Ciao!
Was, were, whatever. I'm tired (but I'm not tired enough to go to bed), I'm trying to figure out why my HDD space is significantly lower, and so 110% perfect grammar is not at the top of my to-do list.

And yes, I'm expecting someone to come in here and say "omg duck got pwned".
 
My new vista theme looks great, but a few errors (for one thing the turn off and log off buttons are hidden in the search bar, even though there is an image of it in the right place).
Can anyone find a Vista Glass adon for the Vista Customizaion Pack 3.6? I don't think there is, but just in case.
Has anyone tried to make their XP a Mac yet? I'm thinking about doing that too (using the firefox adon themes, of course).
 
Duċk;2456417
Was, were, whatever. I'm tired (but I'm not tired enough to go to bed), I'm trying to figure out why my HDD space is significantly lower, and so 110% perfect grammar is not at the top of my to-do list.

This might help.
 
Well, when you have drivers, icons, plugins, and other tidbits of info Apple loves to add in, for more than 500 (more like a thousand) seperate printers, you can see why it takes up 2GB.

Why Apple puts it in there is beyond me, though.
 
Nice, except I for the fact that I am afraid of elephants. :nervous:

I watch way too much National Geographic Channel.
Wimp! :lol:

Though, if I had one trying to make me into a pile of goo, I'd be afraid of them too. :scared:
 
Hey Duck!

I wanna use that wallpaper. Pweeeeze???
 
Back