Let's see those desktops (rev 4.0)

• Thread starter Sage
  • 11,075 comments
Spent the day going through about 30 different wallpapers, finally found this simple one I'm liking so it'll stick around for a bit hopefully.

b88vhc.png

My old desktops...

Mon1.jpg
Mon2.jpg

My new desktops...

Mon1New.jpg
Mon2New.jpg

Left images are on a 20inch LCD, right images are on a 19inch CRT in a dual monitor setup. I really need to replace the CRT with an LCD.

Left images are on a 20inch LCD, right images are on a 19inch CRT in a dual monitor setup. I really need to replace the CRT with an LCD.

Good luck finding a 5:4 LCD. You're gonna end up getting a widescreen for a main monitor and scooting the old LCD over. Not that I'm complaining or anything, gotta love the wider view in the cockpit 👍

Good luck finding a 5:4 LCD. You're gonna end up getting a widescreen for a main monitor and scooting the old LCD over. Not that I'm complaining or anything, gotta love the wider view in the cockpit 👍

Yea, all the 1600x1200 monitors are super expensive. I'm just going to have to go 24inch or more if I want to match the 1200 pixel vertical res of my current LCD.

TB
Icarus, you should use this one for your next wallpaper.

I would, but sadly I only have one monitor...

HAHA! That's a good one.

Yea, all the 1600x1200 monitors are super expensive. I'm just going to have to go 24inch or more if I want to match the 1200 pixel vertical res of my current LCD.

I got lucky. my 5:4 is 1280x1024; my 16:10 is 1680x1050. so they line up real well.

1920x1200 is indeed going to be large and pricey!

Very Nice Photo Speedster!

Current:
desktopcht.jpg

I may change it at some point though, had that image for a week or so. Also I've found a really good rainmeter skin which allows twitter feeds to be displayed without taking up too much screen real estate so I may mess about with it and come up with something abit more minimal.

Love that Red Arrows shot, Speedster502!

Ferraridesktop.jpg

Not massively pleased with it but felt like a change.

I've had a bit of a motorcycle fetish lately... particularly the Yamaha YZF-R1. :drool:

Click to Enlarge... that's what she said

Back