Let's see those desktops (rev 4.0)

• Thread starter Sage
  • 11,075 comments
Tried it, but that makes it worse and it won't budge, so I'll take it like that :)

Are you changing the X,Y positioning or changing the line [StringAlign=RIGHT]? I found when I changed it the positioning line will go all wack but change the X,Y position too and it will eventually line up.

Oh and thanks for the wall. 👍

EDIT: Oh and my latest
3838270936_84fffaaf97_o.jpg

Last edited:
Are you changing the X,Y positioning or changing the line [StringAlign=RIGHT]? I found when I changed it the positioning line will go all wack but change the X,Y position too and it will eventually line up.

Yeah, I changed both, but the stringalign changes as you said make it go wacky so I adjusted the X&Y positions of the icons to get it in the left. Oh and, creative wallpaper, reminds me of that "In case of fire, break glass" with the marshmellow on a stick :lol:

I believe it is XP, instructions on the previous page or the page before I think, they can modify the positions of all the icons and what icons appear with the setup they have. They being Bram and Sweetshop.

How did you get all the little icons up the top? Also with the way you have maybe you should consider getting rid of the start bar, it looks a little out of place.

How did you get all the little icons up the top? Also with the way you have maybe you should consider getting rid of the start bar, it looks a little out of place.

Talking about my setup?
The icons are at the top are there because of Y'z Dock. Seems like no one here uses it anymore......
and I'm good with the start button there, don't want it that fancy:)

Care to share that source? I've been dying to get a COD Rocketdock icon :nervous:
I get most of them from a thread in a brazilian forum I use.

Here's the thread: http://adrenaline.com.br/forum/pc/217229-capa-jogos.html

There's a lot of game covers there, use the search (Procurar no tópico) to find the one you want. Also, I think there's a template of the cover in the first post. If you have experience with photoshop you can use it to make your own game icons.

I get most of them from a thread in a brazilian forum I use.

Here's the thread: http://adrenaline.com.br/forum/pc/217229-capa-jogos.html

There's a lot of game covers there, use the search (Procurar no tópico) to find the one you want. Also, I think there's a template of the cover in the first post. If you have experience with photoshop you can use it to make your own game icons.

Thanks, I'm definitly going to give that a try later on 👍

Is that Exia (from 00)?[/FONT]

Sure is, buddy. 👍

...I've got a couple of 00 wallpapers now that I think about it - Hm. Perhaps MS should look into a subset code that changes your wallpapers on a daily, weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly basis. 💡

How did you change the color of the taskbar and make it transparent? The one I downloaded isn't letting me change the aero theme through the control panel without going back to classic.

How did you change the color of the taskbar and make it transparent? The one I downloaded isn't letting me change the aero theme through the control panel without going back to classic.

Are you using Vista, W7 RC, or one of the Vista Transformation Packs?

Back