Let's see those desktops (rev 4.0)

• Thread starter Sage
  • 11,075 comments

Sorry about the delay, got tied up in Pimp My Gun. :banghead:

Right-click on the desktop, and go to personalize, hit Windows Color (right next to Desktop Background on the bottom) and there ya' go. 👍

All that does is pull up the Windows Classic menu for changing windows colors. And even when I change the themes it only changes the sound effects and the desktop, leaving the windows colors the same.

desktopd.jpg

Aww.. she is adorable. Is that your daughter?

Yes it is! She just turned 2 last month. I think she is adorable, too. And almost everyone over here in Japan does as well. She gets gawked at when we go out and old ladies call her 'ningyo-san.. ningyo-chan' (ningyo means doll).

91700969.png

My computer at work. Looks better with the monitor gap, taskbar doesn't actually just stop half way down my screen.

Been working with Rain Meter and some other apps. Wanted to see how this felt for a bit before I reinstall Windows this weekend.

Wall-Flower.jpg

Bram or SweetShop, how do I get that slick analog clock that I see in Enigma's config screen, and right in the middle of your desktop SweetShop? Can't find the toggle for it or a mention in the code, so far.

Bram or SweetShop, how do I get that slick analog clock that I see in Enigma's config screen, and right in the middle of your desktop SweetShop? Can't find the toggle for it or a mention in the code, so far.

It's a config called Arcs. I'm using one called Mini Arcs. Both found on Deviantart.

It should come with the new Rainmeter version, mine did. Just right-click on any Rainmeter icon and click on Configs->Arcs->Arcs.ini and it should pop up 👍

desktopewf.jpg

Installed some new skins for Rainmeter and Rocketdock today 👍

Last edited:
There, settled on something I like a bit more. Fully inverted light font on dark theme for Windows, setup Trillian right, and widgets I want. Now if only AccuWeather would start working again :indiff:

Click for fullsize, if you are curious anyhow...

Back