Level 23 Ticket

  • Thread starter Thread starter rottonhatch
  • 8 comments
  • 462 views
Messages
242
Have a level 23 ticket looking for a dlc painted 2010 rm camaro let me know if your intrested or have offers
 
Do you have AC 427 on black with gold stripes or Benz Kompressor?
 
My ac is blue with white stripes and my compressor is blue with 0 miles
 
rottonhatch
My ac is blue with white stripes and my compressor is blue with 0 miles

Sorry but I just need the AC black with gold stripes now
 
What color do you want?
 
I'm looking for a 23 ticket
i can get just about anything you are looking for
 
Looking for military green and not sure what for rims yet let me know if either of you can do it
 
is military green in the DLC?
 
Looking for military green and not sure what for rims yet let me know if either of you can do it

I can whenever you want. I would prefer to send on Sunday
 
Back