Level 23 ticket

  • Thread starter Thread starter BullSpit
  • 13 comments
  • 1,031 views
Messages
68
United States
Texas
Messages
BullSpit
I have 1000, 17, 10, 7 , 4 and 19.

Thanks!
 
Last edited:
BullSpit
I have 1000, 17, 10, 7 , 4 and 19.

Thanks!

If you enter my giveaway thread and you win(1 in 30 chance) i'll give you that instead of the Maserati!
 
I entered with the number 8. Many thanks.
 
Scottish GT5
If you enter my giveaway thread and you win(1 in 30 chance) i'll give you that instead of the Maserati!

I also entered at number 15 if I win can I have that instead of Maserati?
 
BullSpit
I entered with the number 8. Many thanks.

I told you I had already been taken!
 
BullSpit
You did?

After going through the post, I saw it was. Thank you all the same.

D'you want 4 or 26?
 
4 works, thank you.
 
Hey buddy, if you send a FR to zacdog01, I'll send you one after reset for free:tup:


Ticket sent, enjoy:)
 
Last edited:
I thank you so much! It will be just a few minutes, I have a Bob doing a run at the Ring.


FR sent.
 
Last edited:
Hey buddy, if you send a FR to zacdog01, I'll send you one after reset for free:tup:


Ticket sent, enjoy:)

Man where were you when I posted for a lvl 23 ticket for the second time? JK
 
BMW I offered you a trade for a 23 ticket & you didn't respond check your OP earlier in the week
 
BMW I offered you a trade for a 23 ticket & you didn't respond check your OP earlier in the week

Wow, really sorry about that:dunce:, it didn't show up in my subscribed threads for some reason. Um, I just closed a deal with my lvl 13 ticket. I wouldn't have done that if I had known that you posted. It didn't show up in my user page at all. If you don't want to trade any more I could just send you something free for the inconvenience. Real sorry man I feel like crap.
 
Hey it's all cool here Racer NP about future trading glad you got the ticket as that's the main thing
 
Back