level 23 ticket

• Thread starter BMWM52012
  • 10 comments
Zimbabwe
probably not
jmoney3131
I have tickets level 9, 11, 16, and a ticket 1000. I also have some DLC paint left if your interested. Thank you in advance.

Do the b-spec race nurburghring and win that there, use a honda nsx 01 to race as a winning car plus £1.1 million creds as well !!!!

Do you have a shelby gt350? i can trade today..
sorry I missed this I had a busy weekend. I do have that car if you still want to trade, I can also use a restoration coupon on it if you want. I can send later today.

Do the b-spec race nurburghring and win that there, use a honda nsx 01 to race as a winning car plus £1.1 million creds as well !!!!

I tried that, none of my b-spec drivers are good enough yet. I'm A-spec 38.5 and B-spec 30. Thanks for telling me though

I can get you one if you still need it. I'll take trade for the 16.

If the other guy doesn't respond soon then we have a deal.

I have a nice one do you want to trade ??

👎 7abbal if you want something post a new thread, because no one appreciates ^ this. If you were trying to close a deal and some dude jumps in and steals the people you were going to trade with, you wouldn't appreciate that either.

I know but im new with gt planet so im sry.......... but if you want the gt350 I'm ready

decho was asking me if I had a gt350 to trade to him for the level 23 ticket I'm after. I have one.
Looks like we have a deal oshawa joe. I'll send you a friend request later when I get online. decho if you still want that car we can do a trade after I trade with Joe. I am trying to get certain LMP cars from these so I need as many as I can get.

Hey guys, sorry if i slowed you, i now sow the posts, bmw didnt respond that day so i didnt look after, no problem mate we can trade later, write or pm me what your looking for more, il definetly trade for something..

Back