Finduszip Messages 938 Ålesund, M&R, Norway Messages Finduszip Jan 3, 2012 #1 Well, yeah, the title says it all. But message me or reply to this post if you have one and what you want in trade.
Well, yeah, the title says it all. But message me or reply to this post if you have one and what you want in trade.
seanneedscar Messages 1,899 Jan 3, 2012 #2 I have 23 & 24 Looking for these paints: Matte Green Matte Yellow Matte Pink Matte Purple Matte Dark Red Matte Dark Green Matte Dark Gray Matte Light Gray Matte Light Blue I'll take one of each for both tickets
I have 23 & 24 Looking for these paints: Matte Green Matte Yellow Matte Pink Matte Purple Matte Dark Red Matte Dark Green Matte Dark Gray Matte Light Gray Matte Light Blue I'll take one of each for both tickets
Finduszip Messages 938 Ålesund, M&R, Norway Messages Finduszip Jan 3, 2012 #3 seanneedscar I have 23 & 24 Looking for these paints: Matte Green Matte Yellow Matte Pink Matte Purple Matte Dark Red Matte Dark Green Matte Dark Gray Matte Light Gray Matte Light Blue I'll take one of each for both tickets Click to expand... I have a Matte Pink, and is there anything else you're looking for?
seanneedscar I have 23 & 24 Looking for these paints: Matte Green Matte Yellow Matte Pink Matte Purple Matte Dark Red Matte Dark Green Matte Dark Gray Matte Light Gray Matte Light Blue I'll take one of each for both tickets Click to expand... I have a Matte Pink, and is there anything else you're looking for?
meister_dan Messages 958 Manila Messages meister_dan Jan 3, 2012 #5 Finduszip Well, yeah, the title says it all. But message me or reply to this post if you have one and what you want in trade. Click to expand... When you get the 24 ticket care to trade it to my 23 ticket?
Finduszip Well, yeah, the title says it all. But message me or reply to this post if you have one and what you want in trade. Click to expand... When you get the 24 ticket care to trade it to my 23 ticket?
calico Messages 2,684 ZEGOLFMAN Messages ZEGOLFMAN Messages VR6-DUBBERS Jan 3, 2012 #6 I can send all the mattes to seanneedscar so he can send you the tickets if you wish.💡👍
seanneedscar Messages 1,899 Jan 3, 2012 #7 calico I can send all the mattes to seanneedscar so he can send you the tickets if you wish.💡👍 Click to expand... 💡 👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍 I'm on board for this
calico I can send all the mattes to seanneedscar so he can send you the tickets if you wish.💡👍 Click to expand... 💡 👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍 I'm on board for this
calico Messages 2,684 ZEGOLFMAN Messages ZEGOLFMAN Messages VR6-DUBBERS Jan 3, 2012 #8 Send fr to zegolfman if the op agrees im good to go 5 before and 5 after midnight my time. EDIT:I guess the op is not sorry fella. Last edited: Jan 3, 2012
Send fr to zegolfman if the op agrees im good to go 5 before and 5 after midnight my time. EDIT:I guess the op is not sorry fella.