Level 40 Bob Race

• Thread starter kevinc280
  • 14 comments
mickyc280
If you have any Bob at Level 40,

SEND ME A FRIEND REQUEST: PSN-->kevinc281

I wanted to host remote B-Spec with them.
Thanks!

Last edited:
I have 2. I will send a friend request (same user name) and set them to online 👍

Not had a good look at the remote racing function, about time I learnt

It pretty cool! Sometimes you just don't want to drive. Enjoy the race and make some money. Just wanted to see how all the level 40 bobs would do.

!!!!!Read carefully!!!!!

Everyone seems to follow the last post!

If you want me to run your level 40 BOB, SEND ME AN ADD FRIEND TO: KEVINC281 (mention bob 40 so I will know).

I WILL NOT send any more friend request OUT after DIABLO!

I've got 3, will make more next week. Feel free to use them. My psn: tokitai

edit: Sorry, will send you a request.

By the way, do you want me to run yours in return? Happy to return the favour 👍 Only just started the last endurance, so you are looking at Tuesday 8am GMT - well more like Tuesday evening with sleep etc.

Credits were a welcome bonus, so thanks for that

Any stats on the race my L32 (or 34?) Bob won? Is it a case of highest powered car wins? Why are they not "one make races" - apparently the vantage is a big disadvantage. Is there a car which usually wins above the rest?

Johnboy, it's fun to see all the level 40 bobs run together. I only ran a few times but will run more as I have a couple of more people with bob at 40.

Thanks for asking about running my bob. This is not my main account. I will send you a friend request on my main account: MICKYc280 if you have time and feel like running my bob.

Thanks to all of those who help me participate in level 40 BOB race. I ran them and noticed that the Bobs on the top 1/3 usually get a chance to win. Bobs in this area tend to smoke out tires a lot during turns. Seem like they are more aggressive with each other.

Any thought from anyone else?

Back