Level Ground Event 1: Fuji 700PP 5 laps | xx:05 / :20 / :35 / :50

• Thread starter EL_ZISSOU
  • 66 comments
Sometimes when noone else is on except for drifters, I tend to drive slowly behind them and just watch lol(sometimes it takes a while for them to figure out I want to be behind them)

Parking in the pits at the end of lap 1 (once you're sure you're racing alone) helps.

Huh? No i dont want to park. I was saying I sometimes enjoy driving slowly behind them, watching them drift.(when there are no other racers in the race)

Thanks to mr_Volcano and GTRP_Thunder_7 for some great races last night 👍

All three of us in F40s, racing wheel to wheel, nose to tail, and every other form of closeness without any contact...and what topped it off was that it was a F40 1,2,3 finish in what I think was pretty much a full grid.

Cheers guys :cheers:

1.39.7*** with the Dodge Viper GT , 5 laps its pretty fun 👍

How come noone is in the Nissan 350Z event? I love it!

Chris

Thanks to mr_Volcano and GTRP_Thunder_7 for some great races last night 👍

All three of us in F40s, racing wheel to wheel, nose to tail, and every other form of closeness without any contact...and what topped it off was that it was a F40 1,2,3 finish in what I think was pretty much a full grid.

Cheers guys :cheers:

Last night was the best racing I have had in gt5p in months 👍 No lag, many F40's out on track and clean good racing ;)

If anyone is interested in a F40 tune PM me (Im not a good tuner , but I am quite happy with this one)

EL_ZISSOU
Target Lap Time Range: 1'40.000 - 1'42.000

Really like the idea, but will be trying to get some Lotus 111R laps in for the WRS this week I think.

I guess the Canucks were actually a bit 'off' last night :)

Just kidding; hope the Canucks toast the Hawks in the series.

The Habs will try more 'hold on' hockey ce soir; but the edge of seat online racing will still happen between periods of edge of seat Habs watching!

Will Halak stand on his head again?

Well the Habs pulled it off again tonight 👍

Imagine a Canucks vs Habs final? :crazy: It's not impossible.

Thanks for the races tonight, the F40/GTR battle is pretty close for us. Just trying to keep this event alive, it's a great idea. Even my 512BB maxed out at 681pp is in the ballpark for the times at right around 1'42 (for me anyways).

Look for a bunch of M3's on Saturday

asiankiddance.gif

I express the same sentiments.
It would be great if we had 20 post in a row with this kid dancing...

Just trying to make your wish come true my friend...:sly:
dammit trying to get that kids picture in here just don't know how...lol

It's a good thing solarr is better at driving than keeping potentially the funniest page in GTP history going.

edit- Anymore details about the M3's?

Last edited:
It's a good thing solarr is better at driving than keeping potentially the funniest page in GTP history going.

edit- Anymore details about the M3's?

Just look for a bunch of M3's on the start times for level ground here on Saturday. I haven't even tried the car here yet so I don't have any lap times.

asiankiddance.gif

^^^ I tried it once in my quest to find something that everyone else wasn't running. I believe it's right in that 1:40-42 window.

I'm having a lot of fun with this event. Although I'm outside the range (Running low 1'43 at best, a 1'44 on average), I've had a few good battles in my Tuned Corvette.

One of the more recent good races was me against PKR_Cipriani99's M3 (I think I spelled his name right). A mistake on the last lap caused me to lose to him though.

Surprisingly even rolling as DudeTuna (yes my alt) I was able to do a 1:42.6 free run in M3. I am happy I feel happy, I'm not dead yet.

Seems Tuna are spawning in Level Ground, but no worries its all clean and lots of fun. I had a Gar sighting and yes he drafted me to a 1:41 lap (thanks Gar) otherwise I'm mostly in the 42 to 44 range, but then its all about the fun. Right?

Good times cats thanks for racing see you on track.

I'm having a lot of fun with this event. Although I'm outside the range (Running low 1'43 at best, a 1'44 on average), I've had a few good battles in my Tuned Corvette.

One of the more recent good races was me against PKR_Cipriani99's M3 (I think I spelled his name right). A mistake on the last lap caused me to lose to him though.

cool but you forgot this bit
asiankiddance.gif

Back