Level Tickets (schedule updated!)

• Thread starter gordie44
  • 31 comments
Canada
Wanderer
G-Tech-9
hey all, im looking for level tickets!
id like to complete my level collection before i start bday tickets.

to trade i have;

1967 ticket
1970 ticket
1990 ticket
level 6
level 12
level 13
level 15
level 17
level 19
level 20
level 21
level 22
level 23
level 24

ticket 1000

also the usual assortment of paint chips, i dont really collect paint, so ask and ill see if i have it!

let me know what you have to trade!

01/10 - spedd1966 - lev 15 for chromes - Complete
01/11 - drevenger - 1970 for lev 19 -Complete
01/12 - nitrous_ox - level 15 ticket for 10 paints -Complete
01/13 - mattyr6 - level 12 for level 15 -Complete
01/14 - personal day (need to move a ticket over to another account)
01/15 - open
01/16 - open
01/17 - open
01/18 - unclecheong - 1970 ticket for lev 24 -Complete
01/19 - unexpectedly out of town, arrangements made -Complete
01/20 - Han_the_dragon - 1970 ticket for lev 22 -Complete
01/21 - Han_the_dragon - 1970 ticket for 1000 ticket -Complete
01/22 - Han_the_dragon - lev. 15 for lev 21 -Complete
01/23 - stormbringer - level 12 for level 6 -Complete
01/24 - stormbringer - level 21 for 1000 -Complete
01/25 - stormbringer - level 24 for level 17 -Complete
01/26 - OPEN
01/27 - out of town
01/28 - out of town
01/29 - gt5keith - level 12 for level 13 - Complete
01/30 - gt5keith - level 15 for 1969 -Complete
01/31 - gt5keith - level 21 for level 2 -Complete
02/01 - gt5keith - level 23 for level 18 -Complete
02/02 - OPEN
02/03 - OPEN
02/04 - OPEN
02/05 - OPEN
02/06 - OPEN
02/07 - OPEN
02/08 - OPEN

Last edited:
Hey.......I have 1966,1967,1969,1970,1971,1987,1988,1989,1991,1992,1993 and all chromes....silver,gold and orange. I need a 15 ticket.

I'm interested in both level 15 ticket (1 copy is all I need), and Year '70 ticket (2 of those actually).

for what I have to offer, I have all level tickets, some year ticket (check my MyGT on the signature) and both Chromes.

My first open slot for tickets/cars is on the 20th, as for paints, it's on 13th.

Let me know if you are interested.

Edit: I nearly forgot, I do also have a ticket 19 (from the old 6 race B-spec seasonal event) on my alt account, I don't have any trades from there, but I only have access to that PS3 next saturday, so I can offer this too.

I'm interrested in the 1970 tick tomorrow.
I got 18,19,22,23. + 1969.

sure thing, ill trade for a lev 19 tick!

account to add for this particular trade

G707070T

thanks, ill send it after 21:00 EST tonight!

I'm interested in both level 15 ticket (1 copy is all I need), and Year '70 ticket (2 of those actually).

for what I have to offer, I have all level tickets, some year ticket (check my MyGT on the signature) and both Chromes.

My first open slot for tickets/cars is on the 20th, as for paints, it's on 13th.

Let me know if you are interested.

Edit: I nearly forgot, I do also have a ticket 19 (from the old 6 race B-spec seasonal event) on my alt account, I don't have any trades from there, but I only have access to that PS3 next saturday, so I can offer this too.

i would be willing to trade those 3 for lev 21, 22, and a 1000 (1000s are tradeable right?)

accounts to add -

G-tech-9
G707070T (send tix here please)

ill pencil you into the schedule once we get closer to the 20th, just in case there are others that can trade before then :) :D

thanks!

I can give you 10 matte white upon reset for any of your tickets :)

or any 10 rare paints :)

Last edited:
i would be willing to trade those 3 for lev 21, 22, and a 1000 (1000s are tradeable right?)

accounts to add -

G-tech-9
G707070T (send tix here please)

ill pencil you into the schedule once we get closer to the 20th, just in case there are others that can trade before then :) :D

thanks!

Ok, then we have a deal 👍

I will send the FR closer to the 20th, since my friend list is near 100...

I can give you 10 matte white upon reset for any of your tickets :)

or any 10 rare paints :)

okay sure, im not really into paints, so i dont know whats what, but i do like the more vibrant reds and greens, yellows even? (is there a CTR(2) yellow?)

how about 3 matte whites and 7 mixed rare paints that you think id like to get me started on my rare paint collection :) i have gold/silver/orange chromes, other than that i dunno :S

which ticket did you want?

edit: i cant send the ticket until at least the reset after the one in a few hours

Ok,
tur1smo2022 will send ticket 19
tur1smo2023 to receive your ticket 1970.

thx.

Last edited:
Ok, then we have a deal 👍

I will send the FR closer to the 20th, since my friend list is near 100...

correction- i gave you 2 accounts to add earlier, now you just need one

G707070T

ill move the level 15 ticket over there before yiu have a free slot so you only need to add the one

correction- i gave you 2 accounts to add earlier, now you just need one

G707070T

ill move the level 15 ticket over there before yiu have a free slot so you only need to add the one

Ok, thanks for moving it to a single account and just 1 little thing, in your schedule you put me down for 19th-21st, but I will only be able to send in 20th-22th, as I said my first open slot is on the 20th, not the 19th.

Ok, thanks for moving it to a single account and just 1 little thing, in your schedule you put me down for 19th-21st, but I will only be able to send in 20th-22th, as I said my first open slot is on the 20th, not the 19th.

whoops okay ill fix that, you are gmt+1 right? so 01:00 on the 20th for you is 19:00 on 19th evening for me...im gmt -5

just curious as to how to calculate it across the gmt line lol, but im open to whenever, my 19th means after the reset at 00:01 gmt, jan 20th. how do gtplaneteers normally work that out?

whoops okay ill fix that, you are gmt+1 right? so 01:00 on the 20th for you is 19:00 on 19th evening for me...im gmt -5

just curious as to how to calculate it across the gmt line lol, but im open to whenever, my 19th means after the reset at 00:01 gmt, jan 20th. how do gtplaneteers normally work that out?

Ok, I normally completely forget that for others the reset isn't at midnight... I'm at GMT+0, so for me the reset is at midnight, and because of that I'm not sure how others work this out, but I think normally we go by GMT+0 as the day we mention for the trades.

Regardless, sending on the wrong reset isn't a big deal, as long as the car arrives in the next one.

Ok, I normally completely forget that for others the reset isn't at midnight... I'm at GMT+0, so for me the reset is at midnight, and because of that I'm not sure how others work this out, but I think normally we go by GMT+0 as the day we mention for the trades.

Regardless, sending on the wrong reset isn't a big deal, as long as the car arrives in the next one.

okay thanks :)

by that math we should be trading on the same day, even if not, i trust that youll follow through :) you seem established enough on here lol! ill keep my schedule as is for now.

talk to you soon!

okay sure, im not really into paints, so i dont know whats what, but i do like the more vibrant reds and greens, yellows even? (is there a CTR(2) yellow?)

how about 3 matte whites and 7 mixed rare paints that you think id like to get me started on my rare paint collection :) i have gold/silver/orange chromes, other than that i dunno :S

edit: i cant send the ticket until at least the reset after the one in a few hours

Nope sorry no RUF colours,

I'll send on Reset too :)

Sent FR from Nitrous Ox account to receive ticket :) 👍
Will FR other account later

sure thing, which ticket were you looking for? i have different accounts so the one with the ticket you want might not be the one youve added

hey, we are supposed to trade today, a ticket fir 10 paints, youve already added me G707070T
Just still not sure which ticket you wanted from me though? let me know and ill send it over!

thanks! :)

Sorry been a bit hectic today, prefer ticket lvl 23 if you have, otherwise that lvl 19 or even lvl 15 The highest lvl you have :)

I'll send those paints now:
3 white
7 mixed (bright colours)

Sent 5 paints, have to accept FR for other 5 :)
regards Nitrous ox :)

Please send ticket to Nitrous ox

and ADD FR so I can send bal of paints :)

Last edited:
Nitrous ox
Sorry been a bit hectic today, prefer ticket lvl 23 if you have, otherwise that lvl 19 or even lvl 15 The highest lvl you have :)

I'll send those paints now:
3 white
7 mixed (bright colours)

Sent 5 paints, have to accept FR for other 5 :)
regards Nitrous ox :)

Please send ticket to Nitrous ox

and ADD FR so I can send bal of paints :)

Thank you very much! I dont have a 23 so I sent you the 19 :) let me know if youd like me to send another to make up for it :)

Back