Lewis Hamilton Time Trial DLC Coming to GT Sport, With Exclusive Rewards

"Remember the car is heavy"-Lewis Hamilton

"Watch out for the cones"

One of those post race interviews of Lewis, shows an AMG GT in the background on a trilaer(?) or show stand. It has raised letter Pirelli tyres. From what I saw, didn't look like the GT3 car. If it's the AMG GT S, that's be an option we can't do in livery editor. Would be nice if we could have that option in LE.

If it's the Orange one like I think it is, that is the AMG GT3 Evo. Not really sure that's a confirmation as a car to go with this played DLC.

That's not how things work Poly. Instead of selling the new Porsche Taycan as a paid DLC (it's a new car, no problem), they want us to buy a serie of time trials. Just no.
I prefer this kind of DLC that i know i won't buy vs a car that makes me want to lol

This is an answer to those who miss the comically hard license tests from classic gt games.

Now you can pay money to try and beat a six time F1 world champion lap time.......good luck :lol:

So basically, people are being charged to be punished. I guess in that sense, it's good value in comparison for what you would usually pay to be dominated.

Well it will be nice to have something in single player that isn't relatively easy to gold for once.
Hopefully he didn't sandbag it too much to make it achievable for more people

I suspect that "gold times" might be defined by PD, and beating Hamilton's time is just a bragging right bonus for the leaderboards. Just my wild guess, because this way paying customers wouldn't feel alienated by realizing they are too slow.

"Watch out for the cones"

If it's the Orange one like I think it is, that is the AMG GT3 Evo. Not really sure that's a confirmation as a car to go with this played DLC.
Yep, it's the Evo. That would explain it.

Well it will be nice to have something in single player that isn't relatively easy to gold for once.

True as I’m not an alien and I easily gold everything without even trying unlike in previous game. Even the open beta had tougher challenges...

For those who want to 'reward' PD for all the content they have given you, just send them money if you feel so strongly. :rolleyes: :lol: Maybe they have a Patreon account you could use. :lol:

How about this, they add content to not only fill out a very content light game at release, but also to keep interest in a game for as long as possible. Doing DLC for free is the best way to keep the most people interested, for a lot of people paid DLC is a major turn off. This Lewis Hamilton thing from the information so far is weird imho. :confused: If they were offering ca$h (real money) for anyone who beat all of Hamilton's times from the money people paid to challenge him, that would maybe make more sense. :rolleyes:

From the screenshot you can see the Brands Hatch gold time is 1:24.0 and you get 500k credits for it.

The circuit experience gold time is 1:27.7

Obviously Circuit Experience is in the R8 and we don't know if the DLC will use Bop settings, but there's a benchmark that gives a feel for it.

Last boarding call for the “complain train” ... 10 bucks!

Wow wee, it’s too much, blah blah blah.

Surely you’ve wasted 10 bucks on useless things dozens if not hundreds of times in your complaint soaked lives?

Fornite = free game but players spend dollars on V-bucks for skins.
But it’s considered absurd and/or not getting bang for your buck in PD asking 10 bucks for Lewis DLC.

Gamers, complain about dollars but make so sense.

I've just realised something

i1aFKpfK8bT9HO-800x450.jpg

Based on his long his hair is in this picture this was done quite some time ago.

Definitely paying for this 👍 everything else has been virtually free so far so I'm not complaining and these will give me something to do for a few days :cheers: I hope he does come back to challenge anyone who beats him coz I'm pretty sure his times will fall within day 1 :D .. unless the cars have been nerfed since he set the laptimes last year??

Lets go hammy!! :lol:

Just as an experiment, I went out and attempted to beat the Brands Hatch time in Arcade mode (With the AMG not from my Garage).

20191122_143552.jpg

Now granted I have no idea what tires those times for the time trail were set on (and these were done on racing softs) so that's abit iffy but considering the one for brands hatch is in the ballpark of actual pole from this year, seems like it's surprisingly not all that impossible to achieve. Makes this all the more questionable if you ask me. Gonna repeat this experiment on the others and try multiple compounds as well.

Back