b32i7827-edit.jpg
b32i8076-edit.jpg
2016-lexus-gs-f-badge.jpg
2016-lexus-gs-f-interior.jpg
2016-lexus-gs-f-interior-front-seats.jpg
2016-lexus-gs-f-interior-rear-seats.jpg
2016-lexus-gs-f-engine.jpg

Engine: 5-liter Toyota 2UR-GSE V8.
Power: 467 hp (348 kW/474 PS) @ 7,100 rpm.
Torque: 389 lb-ft (527 Nm) @ 4,800-5,600 rpm.
Transmission: Toyota AA80E 8-speed automatic.
Final Drive Ratio: 2.937.
Drivetrain: Rear-wheel-drive.
Weight: 4,034 lbs (1,830 kg).
0-60 mph: 4.3 seconds.
1/4-mile: 12.6 seconds @ 113 mph.
Top Speed: 168 mph (270 km/h).
Driving Range: 258 miles (416 km).

http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/car/6075/Lexus-GS-F.html
http://www.carfolio.com/specifications/models/car/?car=440561
http://www.automobile-catalog.com/car/2016/2296775/lexus_gs_f.html
http://www.conceptcarz.com/z24655/Lexus-GS-F.aspx

Click here for other Lexus F models:
Lexus RC F (XC10) GT Concept 2016
Lexus IS 200t (XE30) F Sport 2017
Lexus LS 500 (XF50) F Sport 2017

Last edited:
Well there are already complaints about the RC F being too heavy for the style of the V8 so what's this gonna be like?

Got around 100bhp deficit to it's rivals as well. (RS6, M5, CTS V, E63, XFR)

It does look amazing though, especially the interior.

Awesome car. Definitely voted.

But...after following this forum for a while (and posting a few cars in it as well), it seems to me that a lot of the frequent posters in this forum are jumping at the chance to suggest a new car just for likes and not because they actually want it in Gran Turismo. This also applies to random unnecessary suggestions. There's no way that you guys that post in here a lot want all of the new cars (and even old) that come out. I think this is just a race for likes and it should really stop...

I will admit I used to do this when this forum first came out (I promise it wasn't with the Supra though, a premium Supra really, really deserves a spot in GT). I realized it was unnecessary and annoying and stopped. Now, I'm not saying every single car you guys suggest is unnecessary and unwanted, but a lot of them are.

Last edited:

But...after following this forum for a while (and posting a few cars in it as well), it seems to me that a lot of the frequent posters in this forum are jumping at the chance to suggest a new car just for likes and not because they actually want it in Gran Turismo. This also applies to random unnecessary suggestions. There's no way that you guys that post in here a lot want all of the new cars (and even old) that come out. I think this is just a race for likes and it should really stop...

I will admit I used to do this when this forum first came out (I promise it wasn't with the Supra though, a premium Supra really, really deserves a spot in GT). I realized it was unnecessary and annoying and stopped. Now, I'm not saying every single car you guys suggest is unnecessary and unwanted, but a lot of them are.

100% true, and it's super annoying when one of them keeps bumping their threads either by themselves or by asking someone else to do it.

With Starlight earning the trophy for this.

If ya want to argue with me then use PMs instead of clogging this thread with useless posts.

What an beautifull car! 👍

You're right this time.

Last edited by a moderator:

I do admit I don't care that much about some of the cars I suggested, I mean, I posted some of them just to see what the community thinks about them, like the Diatto Otuvo and the Corvair Monza GT; or the Sbarros, but I like 90% of them and I'd really like to see Sbarro's debut in a video game.

Yes, what you said is true, I can really see it and I still remember the day the whole first page was filled with Berlingos and the day it was entirely filled with SLG's suggestions. If there's one thing I don't understand it's the race for the likes, those aren't even shown in your profile.

Nice Lexus, looks better than any saloons revealed since 2010 at least, I just wish it had more hp to screw Audis and BMWs.

Last edited:

Well, everyones entitled to their own opinion. But considering that most of my suggestions are pretty obscure cars I'd hardly describe them as 'racing for likes', since most GTP users don't vote for them or even know that they exist (I.e. The Trossi Monaco, Maserati 450S Zagato-Costin Coupe, Howmet TX, Citroen Xsara Picasso Cup etc. etc.).

I only suggest cars that I would actually want to see on GranTurismo, ESPECIALLY the oddball ones.

I have send you a PM (via a conversation where the members you named are also included)

Why?

I don't argue anymore public (ruining others post is not the way).

And if someone has a problem with me call the "Ghostbusters" or send me a PM!

Enjoy this song!

I have send you a PM (via a conversation where the members you named are also included)

Why?

I don't argue anymore public (ruining others post is not the way).

And if someone has a problem with me call the "Ghostbusters" or send me a PM!
I'm going to be 100% honest here, and say everyone that @GranTurismo916 tagged have basically nullified the suggestions forum to a ridiculous point. If PD want to put a car in GT, they have a pretty clear idea of what we want as a whole. These oddball things, and the pathetic dupes that people are suggesting (which, let's face it, make the place look like a joke), are never going to make a difference. It is completely a cheap way of getting a few likes. Then we get the "Oh, nice car!" and similar completely meaningless posts, which add literally nothing interesting or valuable to anyone's threads, and are literally only useful for boosting your post count.

Sorry if I'm sounding blunt, but this is the truth. This part of the forum has a clear purpose, and it was good for the first few months, but now it's just become a bit farcical. We have the same few people suggesting random, fairly useless cars, getting 2 or 3 likes, day in, day out.

hsv
I'm going to be 100% honest here, and say everyone that @GranTurismo916 tagged have basically nullified the suggestions forum to a ridiculous point. If PD want to put a car in GT, they have a pretty clear idea of what we want as a whole. These oddball things, and the pathetic dupes that people are suggesting (which, let's face it, make the place look like a joke), are never going to make a difference. It is completely a cheap way of getting a few likes. Then we get the "Oh, nice car!" and similar completely meaningless posts, which add literally nothing interesting or valuable to anyone's threads, and are literally only useful for boosting your post count.

Sorry if I'm sounding blunt, but this is the truth. This part of the forum has a clear purpose, and it was good for the first few months, but now it's just become a bit farcical. We have the same few people suggesting random, fairly useless cars, getting 2 or 3 likes, day in, day out.

As always I'm not sorry at all for being blunt, but who exactly died and made you judge and spokesperson for Polyphony Digital and GTPlanet?

As always I'm not sorry at all for being blunt, but who exactly died and made you judge and spokesperson for Polyphony Digital and GTPlanet?
Do you think PD would add another M4, for instance, when they have cars with over 1000 votes suggested here, and the GT6 forums are awash with people making it clear they should cut the dupes?

hsv
Do you think PD would add another M4, for instance, when they have cars with over 1000 votes suggested here, and the GT6 forums are awash with people making it clear they should cut the dupes?

My comment has nothing to do with Polyphony's methods and procedures.

If we're not worried about being blunt, we can cut right to the chase: You clearly feel that hsv is speaking out of turn for talking about how this forum has largely devolved from a way to give hints as to what cars the "community" wanted, to a select group of people rushing in to post whenever a new car before the ink has even dried on the press releases or posting completely random cars just to get incredulous responses (and the former happens so frequently that it is rarer to not see a car newly posted in this forum within an hour of it hitting the Auto News forum, this one included). With even a cursory glance of the forum in the past two weeks, cars have even been posted for "voting" when nothing is known about them except a picture, or when they are completely identical to cars already in the game, or when there was no proof they ever actually existed. So what value do you think the forum actually contributes besides allowing the same handful of members to high five each other and boost their post count mostly away from any actual scrutiny?

This Lexus currently has 30 votes for inclusion. You could multiply that by a thousand and I would still bet my car that the "support" (if you can even call a noncommittal facebook like system that) it gets in a non-sanctioned feedback poll would be completely irrelevant to why it would be included in the near future compared to the fact that it is a brand new flagship car from a Japanese brand on good terms with PD. Saying someone is entitled to their opinion and then descending like a rabid dog on someone else for expressing pretty much the same opinion doesn't change the fact that any functional use the forum had in terms of influence on future car selection vanished when most of the people gave up on believing it would; and what little remained then crumbled when the official PD-sanctioned and created fan feedback program collapsed from PD's own apathy. As it is now this forum has just become a much more confusing equivalent of the old wishlist threads from the GT5 days, except at least in those there tended to be discussion beyond people just posting to say they voted or that they like the car color or whatevever; and it wasn't the same 7 or so people making nearly every post.

Last edited:
we can cut right to the chase

I wish more people around here would do that.

You clearly feel that hsv is speaking out of turn for talking about how this forum has largely devolved from a way to give hints as to what cars the "community" wanted, to a select group of people rushing in to post

'I clearly feel'? You base that on what exactly?...

whenever a new car before the ink has even dried on the press releases or posting completely random cars just to get incredulous responses (and the former happens so frequently that it is rarer to not see a car newly posted in this forum within an hour of it hitting the Auto News forum, this one included).

In that case, name a single car that I have posted which meets that criteria.

With even a cursory glance of the forum in the past two weeks, cars have even been posted for "voting" when nothing is known about them except a picture,

Well, since one of the most liked cars in the suggestions forum is the Bugatti EB110, which has no information whatsoever besides a picture, that point is quite frankly invalid.

Oh, like the Nike One you mean...

So what value do you think the forum actually contributes besides allowing the same handful of members to high five each other and boost their post count

And if that was the case, what exactly (based on facts - not you're opinion) is wrong with that?

This Lexus currently has 30 votes for inclusion. You could multiply that by a thousand and I would still bet my car that the "support" (if you can even call a noncommittal facebook like system that) it gets in a non-sanctioned feedback poll would be completely irrelevant to why it would be included in the near future compared to the fact that it is a brand new flagship car from a Japanese brand on good terms with PD.

Not your call to make. Simple as that.

Saying someone is entitled to their opinion and then descending like a rabid dog on someone else for expressing pretty much the same opinion

And how exactly are my opinions aligned with, or even similar to yours or hsv's or GranTurismo916's? My opinions here have been based on facts, whereas so far yours have been 'I think', 'I feel' etc.

and it wasn't the same 7 or so people making nearly every post.

So basically you're saying that because the rest of you are too lazy or uncommitted to bother with suggesting cars that none of us who actually care about it shouldn't either?...

The difference between your response to GranTurismo916 (entitled to your opinion) and your response to hsv (who exactly died and made you judge and spokesperson) even though they said the same thing is what tells me that.

I don't believe I called you out specifically, did I?

Well, since one of the most liked cars in the suggestions forum is the Bugatti EB110, which has no information whatsoever besides a picture, that point is quite frankly invalid.
Except information actually exists for that car even if whoever made the thread didn't bother with it, so it's nothing like that. The Infiniti hasn't even had information released about it by Nissan yet, but it's supposed to be a serious candidate for voting into the next game or whatever? It should also be pointed out that even if the situations were the same, "a bunch of people voted for this sem-famous car" doesn't mean the same thing as "your criticism for how the car was presented was invalid".

Within the past two weeks, I even saw a thread posted for a car that hadn't even been announced yet because the OP had heard about it. How does someone vote for that?

No. Not like the Nike One. The Nike One was a made up car that wasn't presented as real, most obviously because Nike isn't an automobile manufacturer. The Mosler Land Shark was a car the manufacturer insisted existed even though it was impossible for a car with some of those performance specs to be made, and nothing of the sort had even been done to the car when it was announced. And that non-existent car was posted in this forum to vote for based on performance information that it didn't have and couldn't have accomplished anyway.

I also suggest you venture into the GT6 forum proper if you think the Nike One has made people more receptive to more made up cars. Any VGT announcement thread will do.

And if that was the case, what exactly (based on facts - not you're opinion) is wrong with that?
Well, for starters, this forum wasn't started so people could boost their post count but otherwise not actually say anything. This forum also was supposed to be used to provide legitimate suggestions rather than scattershot posting of every single car that they stumbled across on the Internet.

Will you answer my question now?

It's not my call to say that this forum will almost certainly have nothing to do with what cars PD will actually choose? That doesn't mean anything. No, it's not my call to choose which car will make it in the game. It's absolutely my call to say that I'm pretty positive this forum doesn't mean dick to PD, especially with how it is treated now; just like it was hsv's and GranTurismo916's to say the same thing.

And how exactly are my opinions aligned with, or even similar to yours or hsv's or GranTurismo916's?
You completely misread that. When GranTurismo916 said what hsv said, it was perfectly fine. When hsv said what hsv said, you blew up on him.

My opinions here have been based on facts,
Such as? The only fact I've seen is your claim that the cars you posted haven't been for the reason hsv and GranTurismo916 both said, and in the interest of not making this discussion about you we'll take that at face value. That doesn't mean anything for other posters.

whereas so far yours have been 'I think', 'I feel' etc.
It's fact that a small group of people post nearly every vaguely new sporty car almost immediately after it is announced (again, one instance where the person posted the thread before it was even announced). It's fact that the same small group of people make up the overwhelming amount of new car posts. It's fact that a decent amount of time the only response to those posts are one or two word posts that say they voted for a car, usually by other members of that same group. It's fact that PD has never shown any direct indication of actually choosing cars based on fan feedback. It's fact that they outright defied fan feedback in at least one occasional it pertains to car selection after Kaz himself acknowledged it. It's fact that the closest thing to a fan feedback program PD has ever had, which was even set up the same way this forum is, was abandoned by them almost immediately.

No, the assertion that the forum doesn't mean anything to PD isn't fact, but so what?

So basically you're saying that because the rest of you are too lazy or uncommitted to bother with suggesting cars that none of us who actually care about it shouldn't either?...
Nope. I'm saying everyone else who used to follow this forum and participate frequently has realized that it's probably useless to spend time and effort on it or have been scared away from it by the behavior of some of the remaining people.
Don't get me wrong: I'm legitimately impressed that you and the rest of your clique have found a place on GTP where you can slowchat, circle jerk each other and tear new assholes out of anyone who dares question you about it. Seriously, good for you for finding your niche. Your posts in particular would actually be very informative to people if they were actually posted in a location with frequent traffic. I can only say enjoy it while it lasts, because with the QA forum now shuttered the suggestions forum as a whole will be next.

But don't try to pass off a handful of people constantly posting a bunch of fairly random threads with a couple pictures and a copy-pasted press release as doing some grand form of philanthropy for the GTP community.

Last edited:
Within the past two weeks, I even saw a thread posted for a car that hadn't even been announced yet because the OP had heard about it. How does someone vote for that?
I remember @StarLight doing that with the Lamborghini Asterion, the name of the thread at the time was even Lamborghini Mystery Car or something like that. Clearly fishing for likes, all the content the OP had at the time was a teaser image, how can someone vote or support that?

I remember @StarLight doing that with the Lamborghini Asterion, the name of the thread at the time was even Lamborghini Mystery Car or something like that. Clearly fishing for likes, all the content the OP had at the time was a teaser image, how can someone vote or support that?
Interesting, 'cuz all he said when I questioned him about it was "it was actually to test Famine". Yea, right. :rolleyes:

Oh my god this again. do you two enjoy this? :lol:
The difference between your response to GranTurismo916 (entitled to your opinion) and your response to hsv (who exactly died and made you judge and spokesperson) even though they said the same this is what tells me that.

I don't believe I called you out specifically, did I?

Except information actually exists for that car even if whoever made the thread didn't bother with it, so it's nothing like that. The Infiniti hasn't even had information released about it by Nissan yet, but it's supposed to be a serious candidate for voting into the next game or whatever? It should also be pointed out that even if the situations were the same, "a bunch of people voted for this sem-famous car" doesn't mean the same thing as "your criticism for how the car was presented was invalid".

No. Not like the Nike One. The Nike One was a made up car that wasn't presented as real, most obviously because Nike isn't an automobile manufacturer. The Mosler Land Shark was a car the manufacturer insisted existed even though it was impossible for a car with some of those performance specs to be made, and nothing of the sort had even been done to the car when it was announced. And that non-existent car was posted in this forum to vote for based on performance information that it didn't have and couldn't have accomplished anyway.

I also suggest you venture into the GT6 forum proper if you think the Nike One has made people more receptive to more made up cars. Any VGT announcement thread will do.

Well, for starters, this forum wasn't started so people could boost their post count but otherwise not actually say anything. This forum also was supposed to be used to provide legitimate suggestions rather than scattershot posting of every single car that they stumbled across on the Internet.

Will you answer my question now?

It's not my call to say that this forum will almost certainly have nothing to do with what cars PD will actually choose? That doesn't mean anything. No, it's not my call to choose which car will make it in the game. It's absolutely my call to say that I'm pretty positive this forum doesn't mean dick to PD, especially with how it is treated now; just like it was hsv's and GranTurismo916's to say the same thing.

You completely misread that. When GranTurismo916 said what hsv said, it was perfectly fine. When hsv said what hsv said, you blew up on him.

Such as? The only fact I've seen is your claim that the cars you posted haven't been for the reason hsv and GranTurismo916 both said, and in the interest of not making this discussion about you we'll take that at face value. That doesn't mean anything for other posters.

It's fact that a small group of people post nearly every vaguely new sporty car almost immediately after it is announced (again, one instance where the person posted the thread before it was even announced). It's fact that the same small group of people make up the overwhelming amount of new car posts. It's fact that a decent amount of time the only response to those posts are one or two word posts that say they voted for a car, usually by other members of that same group. It's fact that PD has never shown any direct indication of actually choosing cars based on fan feedback. It's fact that they outright defied fan feedback in at least one occasional it pertains to car selection after Kaz himself acknowledged it. It's fact that the closest thing to a fan feedback program PD has ever had, which was even set up the same way this forum is, was abandoned by them almost immediately.

No, the assertion that the forum doesn't mean anything to PD isn't fact, but so what?

Nope. I'm saying everyone else who used to follow this forum and participate frequently has realized that it's probably useless to spend time and effort on it or have been scared away from it by the behavior of some of the remaining people.
Don't get me wrong: I'm legitimately impressed that you and the rest of your clique have found a place on GTP where you can slowchat, circle jerk each other and tear new assholes out of anyone who dares question you about it. Seriously, good for you for finding your niche. Your posts in particular would actually be very informative to people if they were actually posted in a location with frequent traffic. I can only say enjoy it while it lasts, because with the QA forum now shuttered the suggestions forum as a whole will be next.

But don't try to pass off a handful of people constantly posting a bunch of fairly random threads with a couple pictures and at most a copy-pasted press release (but more frequently nothing more than a picture and a single sentence) as doing some grand form of philanthropy for the GTP community.
I wish more people around here would do that.

And how exactly are my opinions aligned with, or even similar to yours or hsv's or GranTurismo916's? My opinions here have been based on facts, whereas so far yours have been 'I think', 'I feel' etc.

I love the F series Lexus'. Especially The ISF and LFA. It's fine that this has less power than its German rivals as Lexus's are known for Luxury and reliability, not speed and excitement. Besides, this car looks awesome.

Add @StigBelcherStyl to that list, bub. He flooded the forums with 30s steam powered cars that people barely wants, except himself so that he can push the idea of "alternative fuel sources". :grumpy:

Also, am I who thinks that Harsk is a one man upvote brigade? He LITERALLY votes and will vote for anything in the Suggestions forum.

I'll edit this post with my list of suggestions that I actually wanted and my novelty suggestions.

(People also need to be aware of the unwritten rule here against render-only cars)

Last edited:
You know what, I can't be bothered with this whole speculation and personal opinion nonsense anymore. I have better things to do with my time. I could easily counter other peoples comments all day (if I didn't have three jobs that is) but you're all just not worth my effort.

In summary :

I have only ever posted cars that I would love to see in the game. If anyone has a problem with that, don't vote for them. Simple as that. But don't give me some wannabe moderator style, martyr-ish comment about its relevance, because unless you actually are a moderator, your statements mean less to me than a fart in a cup.

.............Just came back to check the comments but now...wow. Not gonna take sides here, but boys (and a girl!) please play nice. You can always PM each other, not clog up a thread. Yes some people do rush in with a suggestion or two, but that doesn't necessarily mean somethin' fishy's going down every time.
Personally I was made aware of new car releases via links provided by the suggestions here so I'm grateful for that somewhat.

Back