ShaneG Messages 283 EST Messages socialgarbage Feb 2, 2011 #2 Are you looking for anything in particular?
ShaneG Messages 283 EST Messages socialgarbage Feb 2, 2011 #5 cri2ppler what have you got shane Click to expand... Tonight after the reset, I'll have a 0 mile Carbon X2010 or a 1967 birthday ticket, 5 chrome paints and a couple of matte black chips available. If you don't mind waiting a few days, I'll have anything in this list here available: http://www.mygranturismo.net/user_sheet.php?id=6481
cri2ppler what have you got shane Click to expand... Tonight after the reset, I'll have a 0 mile Carbon X2010 or a 1967 birthday ticket, 5 chrome paints and a couple of matte black chips available. If you don't mind waiting a few days, I'll have anything in this list here available: http://www.mygranturismo.net/user_sheet.php?id=6481
Furinkazen Sim Racing Organiser Premium Messages 44,186 Blackburn Messages Furinkazen_54 Feb 2, 2011 #6 kishan1579 i have got a ruf firebird? Click to expand... Off topic, but What's a RUF Firebird?