Strawman Andy
(Banned)
- 3,305

- British
- Strawman__Andy
Round the nurb it's not brilliant, but round indy it was a good drive really suited it.👍priesty_lfcit's the LFC one,
Have to say this is a horrible car to drive and I hate the 7 speed :/
Round the nurb it's not brilliant, but round indy it was a good drive really suited it.👍priesty_lfcit's the LFC one,
Have to say this is a horrible car to drive and I hate the 7 speed :/
it's the LFC one,
Have to say this is a horrible car to drive and I hate the 7 speed :/
Andy your gear ratios make no sense, i cant adjust to those figures you gave...?
Feeling better i hope?![]()
Gazza123What you mean feeling better mate..?
Under the weather for lastweeks race wasnt you? Or am i going mad.
Gazza123Andy your gear ratios make no sense, i cant adjust to those figures you gave...?
Yes they do yoy have to do max speed first, 124 then make final ratio max then change it
Room is open![]()
Gazza123Tried that, but none of the ratios go down low enough to your figures
Gazza123Nice going by the pink cars again your pretty fast, tonight was a disaster setup compromised my race big time which sucked couldn't even keep up with Andy..
On a plus note testing went well today at Mallory, driver was well pleased i managed to take like 4 seconds off hes lap times![]()
Suddenly its bad to be slower than me -_- I've beaten you before so.
Also found my engine was losing power, ended up running 538bhp for race 2 which would explain why I suddenly struggled
Gazza123Yeah your crap
No but you know we are very evenly matched usually
Thanks.yeah we are pretty close, your Rome times where close to mine so I think you'll be better at Rome.maybe nurb a bad track for you?
bountyfuzzaGreat racing today. I enjoyed every minute of it.
Gazza123Possibly could be that, think was more just have the setup right to compete for podium had terrible under steer, if you had it like I did on a real track you'd be in trouble alright lol
Amazingly the car suited Rome really well.V8-JohnboyDont know Rome very well at all but in one of these jeeezz![]()
priesty_lfcNot really sure how I felt about that race tbh, was expecting to be slow so not to worried about that but I really didn't enjoy the car at all. Not sure what it is but it just seems crap! Not a fan of Nurb tho anyway as I just can't seem to get the line right.
Not sure of the set up of the races either, 2 at the same laps felt abit boring, no pits or no sprint/feature race set up.
Anyway roll on Rome :/
priesty_lfcNot really sure how I felt about that race tbh, was expecting to be slow so not to worried about that but I really didn't enjoy the car at all. Not sure what it is but it just seems crap! Not a fan of Nurb tho anyway as I just can't seem to get the line right.
Not sure of the set up of the races either, 2 at the same laps felt abit boring, no pits or no sprint/feature race set up.
Anyway roll on Rome :/
V8-JohnboyAll good practice with the big boys cars mate.;-) Any steward work Andy?
Around 3s of the pace is slow! Haha Nurb is just somewhere I struggle at, I find sector 1 pretty difficult and lost most of my time in that sector alone.
I'm free ever Wednesday so I won't be leaving, ill just practice more and try and watch the lines you guys run to see where I'm losing time. No biggie!
3 seconds hell ive raced slowerYour not far away imho.👍
priesty_lfcAround 3s of the pace is slow! Haha Nurb is just somewhere I struggle at, I find sector 1 pretty difficult and lost most of my time in that sector alone.
I'm free ever Wednesday so I won't be leaving, ill just practice more and try and watch the lines you guys run to see where I'm losing time. No biggie!
Gedi69Any room?