Lexus IS F RM Cup ORUK - Round 7&8 17th April - 7PM GMT - 6 Spots Left

  • Thread starter Thread starter Strawman Andy
  • 331 comments
  • 13,311 views
priesty_lfc
Only just seen this........

Another series I could be down for (you guys run one every night!?) haha

Mrs always see's her mum on Wednesday nights so I always have access to the PS3.

If your still short put me down as a indy, be good to try a different car out.......

Awesome thanks.👍 I'll add you to the list.

Anything you're unsure on just ask. :)
 
Great race everyone 👍

It shall be interesting to see how the next few races fair out :sly:

Although I came last on the 2nd race, hopefully I can redeem myself in the next few races :scared:
 
Monza is such a difficult track, make one mistake and will cost you tons of time.:ouch:
 
Yeah, its a good track non the less, but yes I found out that one mistake will cost you the race :lol:

Thankfully its Nurb GP/D next, I know it better than monza :sly:
 
I would like to take part in this series, haven't decided on the Colour Scheme or Number yet; however I shall get that to you soon!

Nurburgring GP/D this Wednesday?
 
Scaniabebe
I would like to take part in this series, haven't decided on the Colour Scheme or Number yet; however I shall get that to you soon!

Nurburgring GP/D this Wednesday?

Ok that's great mate.👍

Yes Nurb GP/D time wise I managed 1:27.7 but 28's was easier to do.
 
Got a table sorted yet Andy?
 
Gazza123
Got a table sorted yet Andy?

Had then laptop crashed again.:ouch: will get it up before Wednesday for sure.
 
Ran a few laps to kill an hour 127.478 best for me having to really work the gears here:sick: Probably just me but im smoking tyres especially in 4th gear.:ouch:
 
Can I be involved ?
 
V8-Johnboy
Ran a few laps to kill an hour 127.478 best for me having to really work the gears here:sick: Probably just me but im smoking tyres especially in 4th gear.:ouch:

I had really bad understeer, but amazing traction so would fly out of the corners, but rears would be spinning a lot so never went lower than 4th.:crazy:

kieranrp
Can I be involved ?

Of course, welcome.:)

Just need a number, PSN user, team name, colour.👍
 
Number: 95
Psn user: young_prenta
Team name: sky blue team
Colour: blue
 
kieranrp
Number: 95
Psn user: young_prenta
Team name: sky blue team
Colour: blue

You have a full friends list, might wanna remove one so I can add you.👍
 
You have a full friends list, might wanna remove one so I can add you.👍

Apologies for butting in, but he might want to free up another space so he can add me for BTCC Japanese Cup 👍

As you were :sly:
 
Okay yh I will do that
 
rolo912011
Apologies for butting in, but he might want to free up another space so he can add me for BTCC Japanese Cup 👍

As you were :sly:

How dare you.:lol:
 
Yes Rolo how rude.:p

Urry up with them tables be nice to revel in a little glory before it goes tits up at Nurb!:grumpy:
 
V8-Johnboy
Yes Rolo how rude.:p

Urry up with them tables be nice to revel in a little glory before it goes tits up at Nurb!:grumpy:

Having to back up laptop, says gonna take 3 hours and started about 6 hours ago....hopefully have it up tomorrow, will 100% have it up before Tuesday so you can show off your lead.:p
 
Hope its another good week for the pink cars .

Havent done any laps yet but im sure ill get a little practice before raceday
 
Hope its another good week for the pink cars .

Havent done any laps yet but im sure ill get a little practice before raceday

Teamie:tup:
 
You can add me now I got rid off a few friends
 
Uploaded Tables (JB) and added new drivers.👍
 
:tup:Pink looks oh so pretty will make the best of it.:indiff:
 
Can't believe i forgot to subscribe to this thread, missed the season opener! Will more than likely miss the second too as my internet at home has gone down and talk talk decided to be their usual ****ish selves about fixing it in any decent time frame!
 
Will more than likely miss the second too as my internet at home has gone down and talk talk decided to be their usual ****ish selves about fixing it in any decent time frame!

Don't even get me started about TalkTalk!
Andy knows exactly why! :p

By the way, Andy; won't be able to attend this Wednesday (and could you let Rolo know about the Japanese Cup? I won't be there either)! Getting stuff sorted out; but should be there next week with the Lexus prepared..
 
Cant believe TalkTalk treat their customers that badly.:sick: thanks bazzar hope to see you next week.

And no worries Scan, I'll pass the message on too.👍

Hope you both get your internet sorted.
 
Cheers, mate!
Speaking with the wife about moving to PlusNet in the coming days (she pays the Broadband Bill - and I pay everything else)! :p
 
Back