Lexus ISF Racing Concept with Turbo + Soft Slicks: WINS DTM CHAMPIONSHIP LV 22

  • Thread starter Thread starter JeronimoM
  • 11 comments
  • 1,384 views
Messages
353
Messages
Apache4ever
Please make your offers on this thread.
 
Last edited:
Lp560-4 '08
lf-a '10
 
I have both already, thank you.
 
What about the Honda Takata Dome NSX '06?
 
I have an ESPON NSX already, thank you.
 
Now's a good time to tell me what you're looking for :lol:
 
lambo nomad?
 
Sorry, I just got back. If you're willing to purchase for it, you could buy me a Ferrari 599 and a Ferrari California and send them, and that would be a deal.
 
I might do that for you. Let me make sure that is one that I wanted. Check in an hour.

Edit- just checked. I don't need that one. Sorry
 
That's ok.

This is a great car, and it's cheaper than the other DTM cars. Faster too!
 
If you don't get any other offers, I would get you a 599 in your choice of color with a few upgrades.
That's all I can afford.
Thanks
 
How about a 599 and a Ford GT please PM me
 
Back