Lexus LFA 10 polarised

  • Thread starter Thread starter symo63
  • 9 comments
  • 964 views
Messages
1,110
Australia
VIC
Messages
theroy1963
Messages
symo63
Hey does anyone have a Lexus LFA 10 polarised that they can send me?
 
Last edited:
Hey does anyone have a Lexus LFA 10 polarised that they can send me?

ill buy one, paint it and you could give me a level23 ticket, or a 67 ticket
 
stepmanstep
ill buy one, paint it and you could give me a level23 ticket, or a 67 ticket

Unfortunately I don't have tickets. Happy to send a car I have.
 
stepmanstep
polarized lfa for ford gt no stripe? or nomad diablo?

I can send ford gt no stripe if you want
 
stepmanstep
Alright I can send tomorrow after reset

Friend request sent.
 
symo63
Friend request sent.

Car sent

when do you plan on sending me my gt?
 
Last edited:
stepmanstep
Car sent

when do you plan on sending me my gt?

Gt sent matey.
 
Back