Lexus lfa

  • Thread starter Thread starter jetfreak
  • 4 comments
  • 902 views
Messages
2
Is it me.Since GT5 last patch.I lost the original exhaust note on this car.this really irritates me.This car had one of the most distinctive exaust notes.Has anyone else noticed.
 
Is it me.Since GT5 last patch.I lost the original exhaust note on this car.this really irritates me.This car had one of the most distinctive exaust notes.Has anyone else noticed.

Did you install any of the Exhaust upgrades? Those ruin the exhaust notes pretty badly on many cars.
 
Try doing this: Uninstall all power upgrades you have, go for a free run to see if the sound reverted to stock, and then install everything again, except the exhaust upgrades... that should give you back the stock sound of the LFA's exhaust... ;)

This worked for me on several cars that I wanted to revert to the stock engine sound... :)
 
Try doing this: Uninstall all power upgrades you have, go for a free run to see if the sound reverted to stock, and then install everything again, except the exhaust upgrades... that should give you back the stock sound of the LFA's exhaust... ;)

This worked for me on several cars that I wanted to revert to the stock engine sound... :)

This can help, too.
 
Thanks for all replies.Never did any engine or exhaust upgrades.I was afraid it would alter sound.
 
Back