Lexus NX- Lexus's first ever TURBO!

• Thread starter RocZX
  • 83 comments
More leaked pics of the production version.

Lexus-NX-0%25255B3%25255D.jpg

Lexus-NX-2%25255B3%25255D.jpg

Lexus-NX-1%25255B3%25255D.jpg

NX officially unveiled
It will be 3 versions- NX200, NX300h and NX200t, that t stands for turbo. It will be Lexus first ever turbo car!

More pics HERE

2015-Lexus-NX-200-50.jpg

NX200t F-sport
2015-Lexus-NX-200-34.jpg

2015-Lexus-NX-200-5.jpg

2015-Lexus-NX-200-9.jpg

2015-Lexus-NX-200-21.jpg

NX300h
2015-Lexus-NX-200-46.jpg

2015-Lexus-NX-200-47.jpg

Last edited:
If they got rid of those running lights strips it would be fine. Still think there's just too much going on visually and it's way to pointy :lol:

How are Lexus' sales with the new predator grill?
Sales are up. The IS has been well received by consumers & continues to be a money maker alongside the RX. This will probably sell even better being positioned underneath the RX.

Sales are up. The IS has been well received by consumers & continues to be a money maker alongside the RX. This will probably sell even better being positioned underneath the RX.
I figured as much. I may not like it but it seems to be a winner just like the bangle BMWs.

Time will tell. I applaud Lexus decision to go with a bold design starting back with the Spindle grille, & glad that it's really given them a strong identity. But I fear they're letting that design make them too confident. The grille is starting to alter a bit with the appearance of the bottom getting really wide compared to the top. It worked out for the IS, got a bit more pronounced with the RC, but now looks even more drastic with the NX. It's not bad, just bold & out there much like Audis was in the beginning.

Just my first thoughts from the web pics. It may change after I see the car in person like it did for the IS.

I figured as much. I may not like it but it seems to be a winner just like the bangle BMWs.
Unlike people in the market for a Toyota, many people in the market for a luxury car want something that gets noticed. The key to Lexus's sales increase is that their new designs aren't boring. The few people who can afford one...they didn't work that hard to drive a boring car.

Still too busy looking- that sharp crease towards the bottom of the sides really bothers me- but it isn't that bad I suppose. Although I'm not a fan of the spindle grill on SUVs, but i'd actually say the IS looks good.

I'm getting Cupra Formentor vibes from the side profile, that's a very sleek and sporty design! 👍
Is it not called SEAT anymore?

Edit: Wow, Cupra straight up stole the exhaust tip design that Lexus came up with like 15 years ago lol.

Last edited:
Is it not called SEAT anymore?

Edit: Wow, Cupra straight up stole the exhaust tip design that Lexus came up with like 15 years ago lol.

Nope, Cupra is now a high-performance subsidiary of SEAT and is the brand they use in motorsport programs.

Now that you mentioned the exhaust situation, it appears both Lexus and Cupra are taking inspiration from each other ;)

Center console looks weird. Something about the way it connects to the armrest across the cupholders is not hitting me right. I'd like to see more angles.

Last edited:
Back