Lexus RCF Gr2

• Thread starter MPincombe
  • 3 comments
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
mattnufc7
Why did it become such a bad car? I mean, I know an update changed it but what changed about it to make the NSX and the GTR the only viable options?

Could you provide us with some specific examples as to why you think the car is not viable, or is "car bad" all you have? Statistically it hasn't been touched in any BoP updates like the other two.

The NSX and GT-R were always a bit faster, but the RC F had crazy good fuel economy which (personally) is the only reason I ever used it. I haven’t touched it since they adjusted that.

The real question is when did the GT-R beat out the NSX at qualifying? Last few Gr.2 races seemed like GT-R one-make’s, qualy and race trim.

Could you provide us with some specific examples as to why you think the car is not viable, or is "car bad" all you have? Statistically it hasn't been touched in any BoP updates like the other two.

It just isn’t used anymore, not in race or time trial qualifying. I used it for first daily race around Autopolis but I was like the only one who did, before i went quicker in the NSX anyway

Back