LF-A is the GT-R of GT5

  • Thread starter Thread starter Anghammarad
  • 38 comments
  • 5,686 views

Anghammarad

Feet of Clay
Premium
Messages
2,376
Sweden
Stockholm, Swe
Messages
GTP_Anghammarad
What do you say about that header?

Bought the Lexus LF-A and tuned the engine mildly to around 600 bhp, nothing else. It just flies and it's as easy to drive as any FF Integra or Focus. Compared to the Murcielago it's just silly how much better this car handles in the game.

Another one that really is an utter joy to drive is the Honda NSX- R, it's even more enjoyable than it was in the Prolouge.
 
Wich tyres are you using to make it runs as easy as an integra, race soft?
 
Figure of speech :). But I've run it on Sport Soft and Race Hard.
 
I'll definitely put them both on my to-buy list :)

Just went broke going on a spree at the Car Lot... Everything I was looking for at once :)
 
I'll definitely put them both on my to-buy list :)

Just went broke going on a spree at the Car Lot... Everything I was looking for at once :)

I do that too! Just bought the Lotus Carlton and Audi RS4 (B5 model). Going to max them out now, and then race then twice, ha! Still prefer having all the used cars to the silly super cars though, they just seem so much more fun.

The Lexus LF-A is high on my priority list though, it's a really nice car. I have no idea how much it costs though, lol! It may be weeks before I can afford one. :(
 
The Lexus LF-A is high on my priority list though, it's a really nice car. I have no idea how much it costs though, lol! It may be weeks before I can afford one. :(

It's actually not that expensive. 370 000.
 
Bought it for the looks, kept it for the performance......and the looks.....and the sound.
I bought it in matte black just so I could have the color for my Gallardo, then I painted it white.
Changing the exhaust on that car should be a federal offense BTW.
 
try 458 with racing softs... it's cartoon.

car is so balanced, with grippy slicks, it's ridiculous.

LFA is on my short list of super cars to purchase. hope it's not too cartoon. :crazy:
 
I think it's next on my shopping list. I just bought the Murcielago LP670-4 last night (handles much, much better than my chrome LP640), but you can never have too many supercars :).
 
Would love to see some pictures of the car in action, probably gonna buy the car, just have to save up for it first.
 
Last edited:
What do you say about that header?

Bought the Lexus LF-A and tuned the engine mildly to around 600 bhp, nothing else. It just flies and it's as easy to drive as any FF Integra or Focus. Compared to the Murcielago it's just silly how much better this car handles in the game.

Another one that really is an utter joy to drive is the Honda NSX- R, it's even more enjoyable than it was in the Prolouge.

IMO, big difference between the Lambo and the Lexus in terms of weight distribution (FR Vs. MR) plus the curb weight. it is always easier to control the FR cars but the NSX has superb handling thanks to Senna.
 
I agree.. loved the LFA in the test 👍 :bowdown:
 
See I think its the SLS. That thing fully modded is absolutely amazing. I've used it for all my high end racing championships :)
 
LFA is one of the cars I have in my list to buy.
The car that surprised me the most is the Toyota FT-86, it's so balanced I used it for my rally events, I guess it will be brilliant for drifts (even though I haven't tried one yet).
 
I say GTR is still the GTR of GT5. Because it's cheap and with super car performance.
 
LFA is one of the cars I have in my list to buy.
The car that surprised me the most is the Toyota FT-86, it's so balanced I used it for my rally events, I guess it will be brilliant for drifts (even though I haven't tried one yet).

I agree. I drove it for a few races after winning it and that thing is ridiculously easy to drift. I started sliding it around just for fun and because it was so easy. Superior balance, even if it's way low on power.
 
I won the LFA on a prize ticket (cant remember what level) haven't used it yet though. It's a vile green which is putting me off! I'll have to spray it!
 
Would love to see some pictures of the car in action, probably gonna buy the car, just have to save up for it first.

Just do the S-9 license, forget the actual number maybe it is 9.
You will see it at is full potential.
 
I won the LFA on a prize ticket (cant remember what level) haven't used it yet though. It's a vile green which is putting me off! I'll have to spray it!

Here, lets trade, mines a silver. lol

I'm thinking of spraying my LFA in Evora Isotope Green. :p

Honestly, I thought the car was a beast to drive. As in not easy. Then again, I pegged out the weight reduction, did nothing else but turn off all the aids, including ABS.
 
This car is so much fun on a medium to high speed track. If you keep the revs above 5k it just blows through the gears. On hilly tight tracks it looses speed but everywhere else it absolutely flies. Not to mention the tac is AWESOME! I love when it goes from green to red to really red and flashing.
 
I noticed something wierd on the car regarding the sound. It sounds like a V10, it sounds like a genuine LFA, but there is something wierd on how it sounds when it revs up. Its like when reaching 5 to 6K Rpms, the sound skips like if it was suddenly reving 7 1/2 or 8K rpms, instead of the sound being constant. Its not bad, but it made me get rid of the car. The Cizeta Moroder V16T suffers the same strange problem although it sounds just like the real thing, and its funny to mention that in GT4 and in GTPSP, the Cizeta didn´t have this problem.

I´m not trowing a rant, I just wanted to see if someone is able to cach this small details like me. And just to let you know, I got the car again, and it drives just beautiful :) I´m a V10 lover and can´t get mad with such an incredible car.
 
I noticed something wierd on the car regarding the sound. It sounds like a V10, it sounds like a genuine LFA, but there is something wierd on how it sounds when it revs up. Its like when reaching 5 to 6K Rpms, the sound skips like if it was suddenly reving 7 1/2 or 8K rpms, instead of the sound being constant. Its not bad, but it made me get rid of the car.

V-TEC JUST KICKED IN YO!!!
just kidding, i know if anything, it would be vvti though i forget if that engine actually has it or not.

I'll be getting the lf-a in a day or two and i'll post on here whether or not i hear this skip
 
Someone want to post a video of it in action that would be cool. I've been looking at getting the racing concept, but there are no stats for it so It's hard to justify all the money for it.
 
The LFA is a pretty nice car, but the Autobacs Arta Garaiya destroys it in every way possible (except top speed). It's a monster on a track, so quick, so responsive, and dead sexy.
 
Back