LF-A is the GT-R of GT5

  • Thread starter Thread starter Anghammarad
  • 38 comments
  • 5,686 views
The LFA is a pretty nice car, but the Autobacs Arta Garaiya destroys it in every way possible (except top speed). It's a monster on a track, so quick, so responsive, and dead sexy.

Imagine a SUPER GT-500 Tuned Autobacs LF-A ;)
 
Someone want to post a video of it in action that would be cool. I've been looking at getting the racing concept, but there are no stats for it so It's hard to justify all the money for it.

if you're talking about the lf-a, there are tons of videos on youtube of it doing runs.
 
LF-A is the bet car I have bought so far. The sound is incredible and with little torque it just goes, no wheel spin malarkey. Really great for B Spec drivers too
 
The LF-A is one of the few cars that I majorly play in the interior view. The way the dash changes colors before changing gears makes it different from other cars.
 
I noticed something wierd on the car regarding the sound. It sounds like a V10, it sounds like a genuine LFA, but there is something wierd on how it sounds when it revs up. Its like when reaching 5 to 6K Rpms, the sound skips like if it was suddenly reving 7 1/2 or 8K rpms, instead of the sound being constant. Its not bad, but it made me get rid of the car. The Cizeta Moroder V16T suffers the same strange problem although it sounds just like the real thing, and its funny to mention that in GT4 and in GTPSP, the Cizeta didn´t have this problem.

I´m not trowing a rant, I just wanted to see if someone is able to cach this small details like me. And just to let you know, I got the car again, and it drives just beautiful :) I´m a V10 lover and can´t get mad with such an incredible car.

Do you use traction control? If so, turn it off and it will sound better.
 
GTR Spec-V ;) LFA is nice though... 👍
 
One of the fastest, best looking, best handling, best sounding cars in the game 👍

My favourite supercar so far. And the cockpit is amazing.
 
Back