I tried searching various word combinations and was left with nothing that i was looking for. When transfering licenses from GT3 what license has to be obtained before it works? (I Tried iB but it didnt work)
if i remember correctly, the b, a, and the international b can be obtained on GT3 and transfered to GT4 along with 100,000 credits to your current amount of money
I tried searching various word combinations and was left with nothing that i was looking for. When transfering licenses from GT3 what license has to be obtained before it works? (I Tried iB but it didnt work)
if i remember correctly, the b, a, and the international b can be obtained on GT3 and transfered to GT4 along with 100,000 credits to your current amount of money
At the start of the game, you're given the chance to transfer licenses and 100,000 credits from a GT3 save, if it exists on the memory card. If you skip it, you can't come back unless you delete your GT4 save and start over.
It transfers A and B licenses (but none of the prize cars) and 100,000 credits.
You can't transfer from GT3 once you've elected not to and started the game.
I hate to dispute Famine, that usually leads to trouble, but GT4rologue has nothing to do with it. I xfered my licenses and cash from my GT3, and I've never had Prologue. (NA-NTSC)
At the start of the game, you're given the chance to transfer licenses and 100,000 credits from a GT3 save, if it exists on the memory card. If you skip it, you can't come back unless you delete your GT4 save and start over.
It transfers A and B licenses (but none of the prize cars) and 100,000 credits.
You can't transfer from GT3 once you've elected not to and started the game.
I hate to dispute Famine, that usually leads to trouble, but GT4rologue has nothing to do with it. I xfered my licenses and cash from my GT3, and I've never had Prologue. (NA-NTSC)
I've no experience with NTSC/NA, but both my NTSC-J and PAL games required Prologue for the licences. Since Prologue was never released in North America, anything could be possible.