Lifeplaza's greatest hits

• Thread starter LifePlaza
  • 8 comments
^

Thanx man. I've been playing a lot of GT4 on Xlink Kai so I pretty much only drive stock cars.

I used to tune cars, trying everyones settings but it wasn't really working for me. On Kai you're stuck with stock cars so I just went from there. The other video non-online plays, the cars just have rims, suspension (just lowered for looks) and a wing. Other than that the car remains 100% stock.

Big ups to RL, Sony_gamer, BeeDizzile, FBIwidge, GodF()()t, and darkesthour for playing with me and offerring their advice on technique. I still have a lot to learn so hopefully more angle, more smoke, more vids.

some of my earlier work

I was inspired by one of the comps going on. I think they were doing infineon...not good enough to try and enter amature

LIfe plaza, good vids. I'll watch them in depth later. However, you can put the youtube video DIRECTLY in your post as I did with your first post. Take a look at that and see if you can do it yourself :)

just put the youtube string inside the

Swift
LIfe plaza, good vids. I'll watch them in depth later. However, you can put the youtube video DIRECTLY in your post as I did with your first post. Take a look at that and see if you can do it yourself :)

just put the youtube string inside the
is that right?

Back