Light Cars Rock!

Discussion in 'GT6 Photo Mode' started by LS Chiou, Feb 23, 2014.

1. LS Chiou

LS Chiou

R8 Gordini '66, a real sleeper!

伯蘭士赫治 GP賽車場_2.jpg

伯蘭士赫治 GP賽車場_3.jpg

帕諾拉馬山賽車場_5.jpg

帕諾拉馬山賽車場_12.jpg

帕諾拉馬山賽車場_6.jpg

阿斯卡里賽道_22.jpg

Last edited: Feb 23, 2014
  2. LS Chiou

LS Chiou

Suzuki GSX-R/4 '01, Caterham Seven Fireblade '02, super car killer.

阿斯卡里賽道_1.jpg

阿斯卡里賽道_16.jpg

阿斯卡里賽道_17.jpg

阿斯卡里賽道_10.jpg

阿斯卡里賽道_9.jpg

阿斯卡里賽道_5.jpg

3. GTRacer22

GTRacer22 Premium

I'm pretty sure thats a Caterham :odd:

4. Azure Flare

Azure Flare (Banned)

It makes everything else seem like a blur. ;)

5. LS Chiou

LS Chiou

@GT_Racer22, You're absolutely right. I was thinking of the other when typing this. LOL.

Corrected.

GT_Racer22 likes this.
  6. GTRacer22

GTRacer22 Premium

The GSX-R/4 is also a super car killer though. It's a motorcycle with four wheels :lol:

7. LS Chiou

LS Chiou

I can't find Ginetta G4, why oh why? :(

8. Azure Flare

Azure Flare (Banned)

GT_Racer22 likes this.
  9. LS Chiou

LS Chiou

Yeah, that's in my mind when I posted.

10. GTRacer22

GTRacer22 Premium

Now let us take a moment of silence........... :(

11. Mini Stiggy

Mini Stiggy Premium

It's one of the few that didn't get carried over:(

12. Azure Flare

Azure Flare (Banned)

GT_Racer22 likes this.
  13. LS Chiou

LS Chiou

Rocket, of course!

I found an interesting situation about this car. I have to admit I'm not a fan of how it looks, but it drives oh so fantastic. No doubt about it.

What I mean interesting situation is, we always see a lot of toys (or models) of super cars in the toy shops. It's because, for young boys (or everybody?), the sharp, streamline shapes of those super cars are just so cool. And they look fast even when sitting still. That's the major reason why they are so charming.

In most cases, we get familiar with these super cars by the form of toy (or model) first. We've been having them all the time on our desk, shelves, in the drawers, boxes ... etc. We love having them around and get so familiar with the forms that can be grabbed by our hands.

And then, once in a while we get a glance of them on the street because they are so rare. Except "WOW that's cool", I always have a second thought -- "it really looks like a toy car, just bigger, doesn't it?" :p Once I met a Lambo Countach (!) in a Volvo garage!! Its proportion is so unreal, so wide and so low with the roof at about the height of my hip. Its fenders and super fat wheels are just like toys.

Super cars are cool, so the businessman take their shapes to fascinate young boys in order to earn money from their parents. So, toy cars must be those of the coolest models. We know them in that form first. But in reality, it's because the real ones are so cool in the first place then there'd be the toys.

OTOH, this LLC Rocket, I'm afraid it looks so much like a toy in the first place ! Oh dear, it's not the way we're hooked by cars.

14. 05XR8

05XR8

Pirelli World Challenge B-Spec replicas for GT6(if someone wants to make it a series)
    All cars race prep 354pp 100-102hp under 900kg(except the Focus 126hp/1465kg)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

100hp B-Spec Mazda2 annoying 2-litre turbos at Brands Hatch
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

LS Chiou likes this.
  15. LS Chiou

LS Chiou

I remember one of the last event I attended in GT5 was the K-car cup. Those small FF cars are unexpectedly nimble. Ample grip in the front, and it almost swing the back end around. So much fun. :D

05XR8 likes this.
  16. LS Chiou

LS Chiou

Coffee Time - Cappuccino takes on supercars :D

Bought this Cappuccino for the seasonal hot laps, then I thought maybe there's a chance for more fun on this utterly nimble little car. (I love this car since GT4) Tuned to the max except NOx and got 475pp (or the likes?), gave it a run in Ascari. It can do low 2:20-sh without a sweat, so I brought it to the 10-lap Ascari in S.

Took the lead before lap 5 and won with a pretty big gap. No pit stop is needed and this is one of the major advantages. It's the most difficult when overtaking Diablo GT. It just kept fighting back, blocking and pushing me. Argh~ Funny it's always one or two Lamborgini does this in this race.

阿斯卡里賽道.jpg 阿斯卡里賽道_01.jpg 阿斯卡里賽道_02.jpg 阿斯卡里賽道_04.jpg 阿斯卡里賽道_05.jpg 阿斯卡里賽道_06.jpg 阿斯卡里賽道_08.jpg 阿斯卡里賽道_09.jpg 阿斯卡里賽道_10.jpg 阿斯卡里賽道_11.jpg 阿斯卡里賽道_14.jpg 阿斯卡里賽道_15.jpg