Like The Wind - Mazda or Corvette?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dominator
  • 36 comments
  • 7,104 views

Mazda or Corvette?

  • Mazda Furai

    Votes: 31 52.5%
  • Chevrolet Corvette

    Votes: 28 47.5%

  • Total voters
    59
I did this in the CLK-GTR just fine without any mods. I've read a lot of people having problems with Like The Wind but I don't see how/why.
 
I won quite handily with the Veyron on the Daytona Road Course but used the Furai for Indy! Was it ever fun! It was a close race but the concentration required to block on the straights and not get pitted makes it so much more then simply going around in circles!:dopey: I got it 2nd time out after getting dumped on the last lap the first time I tried.

The only mods I had for the Furai were the racing softs, transmission, and hp boost. If you use the Furai you won't regret it!👍
 
Uggh im stuck. I need help getting through like the wind. Im lvl 22 have about 500,000 cr I have the veryon I bought a viper I bought toms supra etc and I cant get through indy in like the wind.

Anyone have any suggestions on what to buy or maybe a setup thats rock solid on something that I currently have. I really need to get by this so I can get the mazda race care and finsih off the professional series etc.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.... Thanks in advance

Cory
 
Furai. The ZR1 RM is half a million, so somewhat expensive. The cheapest way is to use the Furai with Soft tires for easy wins at both Daytona and Indy in Like the Wind. Furia is also good for wins at GTAllStars and Dream Car. The Ford GT LM you win from Dream Car can be used to easily win the American Champioship. That is how I did it.
 
I cheated and used the FGT. Been saving my Cr. for a while to buy it, then the bonus races came out and with the online dealer so got to buy it. Was no contest with it. Although if I have to grind a little there I may try that Mazda for fun.

Thats a nice photo finish posted up there. 👍
 
Furai works fine for me since its a price car. I only need to upgrade the turbo and soft racing tires
 
I used my Corvette Z9, if all upgrades and stuff, won it if mistakes. The Veyron is not good to this event, at least if you have a nice suspension.
 
Back