Liquid 2.0 |

• Thread starter Sttrobe
  • 1,127 comments
Hey guys, sorry I haven't been on GT5 as much. I've been busy playing F1 2012 but don't worry; I haven't given up drifting yet 👍 :

I don't think I will be playing much GT5 for abit, I bought PS+ and got many games to play now :lol:

Sup mo.
Dang, I like the intro.
Oh and the rims. Smexy as hell. I gotta try those out on something hahaha.
I gotta get back into drifting. I've been playing too much Guild Wars 2 and BF3 haha.:dopey:
And WAY too much drag racing.

Nice intro, good luck.

Last edited:
I finally have the Car Pack 3 DLC so I now have a supply of the new team colours.
And sorry I haven' drifted much with you guys lately, the connection has been 🤬 and whenever I do get online I have been doing some grip racing.

Sorry I haven't been drifting with you guys lately, been kinda busy & GT5 servers just make me rage.
So If I have any energy tonight ill be online tomarrow or really late tonight.

Server's are up at the moment,
and i'm gonna be on for the rest of the night.

EDIT: I might think of buying a G27/G25. Whatever I can find.
Whoever can help me find one in good condition to about 150$ USD Maximum & ships worldwide will get a cookie.

Last edited:
Whoever can help me find one in good condition to about 150$ USD Maximum & ships worldwide will get a cookie.

Yay! I'll get a packet of data for my internet browser to use 👍 .

Hey ill be on gt5 tonight had a bad day yesterday my car is in garage exhaust dropped off.... :( 👎

Edit: just got my car back had a new catalytic convertor and exhaust FOR FREEWEEE :sly: xD

Last edited:
Alright guys, I got official great news.
I talked to my parent's and they said i'm allowed to buy a wheel!

So whoever can help me find a Logitech G25 or G27 for a great price, and live's in Europe would be great! Thanks!

Hey ill be on gt5 tonight had a bad day yesterday my car is in garage exhaust dropped off.... :( 👎

Edit: just got my car back had a new catalytic convertor and exhaust FOR FREEWEEE :sly: xD

What car you got sprags???

Sttrobe
Alright guys, I got official great news.
I talked to my parent's and they said i'm allowed to buy a wheel!

So whoever can help me find a Logitech G25 or G27 for a great price, and live's in Europe would be great! Thanks!

Stay clear of a site called simplyelectronics they will not send the wheel and take 5 month to refund your money. Try amazon:)

Back