Liquid 2.0 |

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sttrobe
  • 1,127 comments
  • 73,514 views
Sorry I haven't drifted with any of you in a while, I have been on iRacing a lot lately.
I will try to get on again soon.
 
I might be getting a G27 soon!
Just have to let my dad agree, and I got the cash.
 
I might be getting a G27 soon!
Just have to let my dad agree, and I got the cash.

👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍
 
Hey what do you think of my edited STI :sly:

My second attempt at editing


Scooby by SpragsPs3, on Flickr
​
 
Woah Sprags. That's sick!
 
No prob, Liam. :D
 
I might be getting a G27 soon!
Just have to let my dad agree, and I got the cash.

Why waste money? You still twitch even with wheel :crazy:


Nice Liam 👍
 
eddyac
Why waste money? You still twitch even with wheel :crazy:

Nice Liam 👍

Twitch my way to McDonald's.
 
Anyone gonna be on tonight?
 
Why's the thread so dead?
 
GT5 is boring as hell....
 
Truee..

Mini Edit;

7875004020_191b437dbb_b.jpg
 
Ive been out on my bmx trying to get turndowns locked... So thats why ive been off.
 
Going to be abit online this evening need some GT5 dori pics ;)
 
You always get on when I'm out.
 
Sick shots once again Eddy! (:
 
Thank you Sttrobe :)
 
Sorry I couldn't get on PS3.
Went out with some friends.
 
Holy 🤬. I just noticed the new banner on the OP. It looks great.

Anyway I will be a little less active for the next few weeks as the first of my main exams are beginning... Just thought I would let you all know.

Anyway I'll get on when I can, see you soon.
 
See you soon bro.
I'm also getting exam's started soon next Sunday anyways. :/
It's not like any of us play GT5 anyways. :p
 
Haha...
Well, next year I'm entering a race series on iRacing with a $1000 cash prize, but luckily it is only 10 rounds so besides testing,qualifying and the race I will have time to drift more hopefully.
 
Hope you win brah,
& if you do, you should buy me a G27 ;) :lol:
 
I might be getting turtle beaches PX21's.
 
Back