Liquid 2.0 |

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sttrobe
  • 1,127 comments
  • 73,549 views
SKIDMARX
Love it, Good Luck.

On a side note, I will be catching a break in the next week or two where I don't have any exams or work so I will be able to drift every now and then.

Thanks,
Dori next weeks ;)
Loost the battle (me vs xKiller_Dx)
But it was a god battle !
 
You did good ls, that was a close one!
 
Was Hellafun drifting with Lars and Liam today 👍 👍 👍
 
JDM WHITEBOY
Was Hellafun drifting with Lars and Liam today 👍 👍 👍

Hell yeah 👍
 
Man, it's been really dead lately..
GT5's just been too boring now. :/
Who's up for a Skate 3 session now?
 
Man, it's been really dead lately..
GT5's just been too boring now. :/
Who's up for a Skate 3 session now?

Drift session Thusday? Anybody?
 
SKIDMARX
Drift session Thusday? Anybody?

Thursday I'm going out. /:
I'll hop online & drift with some of you.
That's if anyone's online that night. :L
 
Thursday I'm going out. /:
I'll hop online & drift with some of you.
That's if anyone's online that night. :L

In fact I can get on tomorrow night as well and I'll brush some of the dust off my drifting since I haven't done any in a few weeks. :)
 
Sttrobe
Man, it's been really dead lately..
GT5's just been too boring now. :/
Who's up for a Skate 3 session now?

No, BF3! ;)
 
Sttrobe
Thursday I'm going out. /:
I'll hop online & drift with some of you.
That's if anyone's online that night. :L

Yes, but you always Get off when i Get on :@ :@ :@
 
Anybody up for some Drifting now?

After 3 weeks off drifting I am ready for some more...
 
Anyone up for some dorifto?
 
Anyone up for some dorifto?

I'll be on in 20 minutes or so...

On a side note does anybody have a stock Lexus SC430 (or Toyota Soarer) that they don't want?
 
I'll check if I have.
& I'm coming online in like 30 miniutes if anyones up for a slide, i'm really in the mood.
 
As soon as you guys come on i have to go work :(
 
Might come for a sesh, nice avatar Sttrobe 👍
 
Hopping online right now.
& Thanks Dustin(:
 
I'll check if I have.
& I'm coming online in like 30 miniutes if anyones up for a slide, i'm really in the mood.

Never mind, just after I posted one turned up in the Used Car Dealership.
 
I just got offline like an hour ago lol.
 
Check out my new TT set Here👍
 
Anybody up foor some drifting? I'm online now...
 
LJ try and get skype on your phone cause Me // MSTER & Boovi have team chat's there like almost everyday.

Lol you have skype?

Add me
Lars Ytterhaug
 
Oops lol. predator if you want to reply on multiple quotes, press the cloud button next to the quote button. You can select multiple quotes then. Triple posting might bring you in problems.

Fun drifting today, though I wasn't really drifting much xD.
 
Back