Liquid 2.0 |

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sttrobe
  • 1,127 comments
  • 73,363 views
Yu up online Sttrobe?
 
GTP Yeah, PS3 no.

On vacation right now, get back the 8th.
 
Would just like to make a double post!


I'd like to welcome TeOzBoovi To Team Liquid!!
 
Would just like to make a double post!


I'd like to welcome TeOzBoovi To Team Liquid!!
Welcome to the team.

USE THE GOD DAMN EDIT BUTTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 🤬 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol:
 
hahaha that was a good idea.
 
TeOzBoovi
 
Oh ok, no worries. :)
 
AAA yes sorry phone app was being dumb, I can see it now.

Just out of interest, what phone do you have :D ?
 
LJ try and get skype on your phone cause Me // MSTER & Boovi have team chat's there like almost everyday.
 
LJ try and get skype on your phone cause Me // MSTER & Boovi have team chat's there like almost everyday.

I <3 skype.
 
MSTER232
It's all about Skype now; hardly anyone uses MSN Messenger anymore.

The good 'ol MSN Days..
 
I still use msn. lol, Prehistoric :D
 
I still use msn. lol, Prehistoric :D

I still use MSN, but the only reason I don't use it much is because hardly anyone else does Now, if you don't mind, let's get this thread back on topic please.
 
I still use MSN, but the only reason I don't use it much is because hardly anyone else does Now, if you don't mind, let's get this thread back on topic please.

Aye Aye Capt'n. How many members do you currently have in the team? And what rank are each? Or does this team possess no rank. Simple a crew of awesome tire smoke?
 
Were not really a competitive team. We just love to have fun on and off the track.
 
Sorry to say strobe, but I just realized I'm going to take my vacations from Aug. 8th to 13th. So When you come back, I get on vacation, Lol. So It's going to be a long wait. Have a good trip though!
 
I lol'd at the day's your going on vacation.

But hope you have fun!
 
Damn moderator deleted my post! :grumpy:

Back On-Topic I like GT5 drifting 👍
 
Did you say Gran Turismo 5? :o
 
Yes, Gran Turismo 5 Drifting
 
Ohhhhhh boiiiii.
 
Back