Liquid 2.0 |

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sttrobe
  • 1,127 comments
  • 73,351 views
Seriously? Haha Awesome eddy! :D
Good Luck! Look after Moe... ;)
 
Finally you spelled my name right! ;)
 
Don't push it Mohamed... :rolleyes:
 
Don't push it Mohamed... :rolleyes:

Finally you spelled my name right! ;)

Seriously? Haha Awesome eddy! :D
Good Luck! Look after Moe... ;)

lol-guy.jpg
 
lul wut!?
 
Matt, get on skype.
 
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::cheers:
 
Eddy get on skype you fool!
 
Oh no...

It began..
 
Lol, don't. This guy is eddyac
I'm sorry, but I think you have lost -.-

On Topic, I'll be taking the picture for your OP soon. 👍
 
eddyac
Don't call me that!!! :lol:

Anyway Pictures in Team colours, the colours are bad to take good pictures to be honest... That's why I edited them..

http://www.flickr.com/photos/78478479@N02/7719118388/
Nürburgring Nordschleife von GTP eddy auf Flickr

http://www.flickr.com/photos/78478479@N02/7719119306/
Nürburgring Nordschleife_1 von GTP eddy auf Flickr

http://www.flickr.com/photos/78478479@N02/7719120564/
Nürburgring Nordschleife_2 von GTP eddy auf Flickr

Alright would you be fine if I used the first one for the OP?
I'll put it in right now but send me the info I gave you ie:

Name:
Age:
ect.
 
Okay sending via PM
 
Waiting for the PM.
 
Still searching a quote ;)
 
Added Sir, Dustin. To the Roster!

Welcome to the team eddyac!
 


Hahahahahahahaha! xD

Just also excuse me for not being on PS3 for awhile.
I'm currently on vacation and come back the 8th of August.
So yeahh, lol.
 
Moe, I just got a new picture for my picture in the OP. I will send it to you tomorrow. In my opinion it is better than the one I have now.
 
Alright no problem,
you could just send it to me right now if you'd like.
 
Alright, i'll wait.
 

That was the most perfectly timed meme I've seen for a while. Good job eddy for the perfect timing and getting into the team :) .
 
I have sent the new picture Moe.
 
Will be putting it right now.

/EDIT; Updated LJ's picture.
 
Back